PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pros/Anyone I need your help(Im overseas no one to help me)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 03:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pros/Anyone I need your help(Im overseas no one to help me)

First off my car is a 2001 M6 Camaro SS like that matters and its having some issues. Mods are lid, free air, SLP headers (previous owner) w/ cats, and stock dual dual. N20 too but I will not use so it dont matter. Scanning etc. via HP tuners.

I have a scan file that i did this morning on way to work. Anyways can I send it to any of you guys to see whats up? It was missfiring bad this morning dunno why? Can someone look at this file? I can send it via email. LT and ST FT was all over the place and I think my 02's are bad I keep on getting DTC's for them Switching and heater problems
DTC's were
p0155
p0300
p1133
p1153
I have the GM manuals at home after work I am going to look them up and see what kind of trouble shooting may be req.. Now would those Corvette 02's cure the 02 codes that I have? I hate to buy a set of them to find out that its something else. But I have seen a lot of people in here fixing 02 issues w/ the Corvette Sensors.
- Can bad o2 sens mess up drivability to where it miss fires and stuff? I have a new set of plugs that I am going to throw in. Right now I am running TR6 because of N20 but I dont use it no more so I am going back to TR55's Maybe that might help.
-I noticed that the missfire/hesitation might have something to do w/ the crappy weather that we have been having. Maybe something got wet that wasnt supposed to get wet. I dunno???
- Bad thing is I have to drive this car its my only mode of trans. and I believe something is also dicked up mechanically slight vlvtrain ticking. I have a new set of heads and cam to throw in but I want to get everything straight before swapping stuff out. Any help would be greatly appreciated! As I said before I am overseas and I know that no one here (Greece) has any idea how to work on this type of car they dont even know what it is.
Please some one anyone I need help! If you have more ques ask I dont care if I get dogged or whatever I just need a hand to get this car running straight so I can begin modding. Thanks -- Ryan
If you guys want here is my email address bisarrar@nsa.souda.navy.mil if you prefer to email me.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hawaiiboysz
- Can bad o2 sens mess up drivability to where it miss fires and stuff? I have a new set of plugs that I am going to throw in. Right now I am running TR6 because of N20 but I dont use it no more so I am going back to TR55's Maybe that might help.
The o2's can really change how the car behaves. If they are bad (and I'll say they are) then your fueling can be off and the car might feel lazzy.

Now would those Corvette 02's cure the 02 codes that I have? I hate to buy a set of them to find out that its something else. But I have seen a lot of people in here fixing 02 issues w/ the Corvette Sensors.
I had the same problem and tried the rear O2's. It did help, but they ended up doing the same thing as the stockers.

- Bad thing is I have to drive this car its my only mode of trans. and I believe something is also dicked up mechanically slight vlvtrain ticking.
Could be the cause of your misfire. Check all plugs and wire and make sure they are attached correctly and securely. Have you over rev'd the motor off of the rev limiter anytime soon?