PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know what's up with RWTD ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 10:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know what's up with RWTD ?

I posted a custom tune request 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I even emailed them and have not even got any sort of response. This is the same thing that happened last spring when I waited for about 2 months for a tune. There is nothing posted on the tuning forum about delays, vacation, etc. Everything seemed to be going great last summer when John was doing the GM tuning, I'd get my tune back within litterally hours. I sent him one final request last fall after a trip to the dyno and never got the tune. I let it go since I put the car in storage for the winter figuring I would just get it in the spring. I got an email from RWTD about a month or two ago saying John left so that explains why I never got that tune back last fall. Thats too bad really because it seems he was the only person doing anything there, atleast in a timely manner.
I was just curious if anyone else here is having a problem getting tunes in the last few weeks and what the cause of the delay is ?

This guy read my mind:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/481155-tune-repository-preditor.html
Old 04-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Teching In

I'm heading over there for a dyno tune tomorrow, I'll see what I can find out. There are alot of members over at LS1GTO.com with the same question.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Teching In

They're just backed up, I had my dyno tune done today and James was trying to do 3 or 4 other tunes in between pulls. I know it's frustrating but the results are worth the wait. With my "small" cam I managed 370 rwhp/358rwtq, a/f ratio was 12.7-12.8 across the board.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:49 PM
12 Second Club

thanks for the info I do appreciate it. It would have been nice if they could take 5 minutes of time to post something on their forum in regards to that.
The last update in the Fbody section is from November of last year.
BTW what cam do you have ?
I was thinking about doing a cam but I can't wait weeks for a new tune.-lol
Old 04-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Teching In

It's a comp XR273HR 112 lsa, specs are in my sig. It's tame compared to what most are running but I think the numbers look good enough.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:11 PM
12 Second Club

oops sorry I should have npticed that, it's been a long day.
I was looking at that cam or thier 224/224 which is probably what I will
end up going with. Those are some nice numbers there.