PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question about Injector Pulse and Duty Cycle - log and tune file provided!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool Question about Injector Pulse and Duty Cycle - log and tune file provided!!

Hello All,
I've had a wideband on each bank on my TA for a couple weeks now, and during tuning, I've been noticing some really weird stuff with the read AFR's, so I looked online, and saw something about the ground offset of the LC-1's. So, I checked mine, and everything is fine in regards to my LC-1's. So, I dug further and started noticing that the injector pulse widths, and duty cycles per bank sometimes are really different, and can causes different AFR readings per bank. I do have an LS7 with stock intake, so I know about the lean condition on the passenger side bank, but it tends to swing widly along with the injector pulses that are going to that bank. Does anyone have any idea why the PCM is commanding different pulse width per bank? Its just driving me nuts trying to dial in my VE tables. I'm running COSv5, and my latest log file is provided...along with my tune file.

Thanks!
Adrian

P.S. In order to OPEN the Log file, you have to change the extension BACK to .zip, and NOT .efi

I had to zip the log file and then change the extension back inorder to upload it. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: tun
COS5_OLSD_427_30NOV2007_1254.tun (474.5 KB, 147 views)
File Type: efi
Log_0226-1.efi (516.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 12-01-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Any ideas? Going to post over at the EFILive forums as well