PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How much would you pay for extra gas mileage?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How much would you pay for extra gas mileage?

Lets face it, a lot of us are thinking about that right now... At our shop I see a lot less people coming through to go faster, and a lot more people working on a budget and trying to save money.

Over the last few months I've been working on better gas mileage tunes and have had really good success. My plan right now is to market this idea to the GM world, but in the future come up with products and ways of adapting this idea to other makes and models.

If you're interested in this, I'd like a show of hands. It can all be done by mail order or on site for best results.

Mail order price is 150 dollars and you can expect about a 2-3 mpg average increase.

On site gas mileage tuning depends on how many cars we can line up. But the benefits for that would be around a 3-5 mpg increase.

Also, as always driveability and hp can be increased as well for more highly modified cars. Especially if the cars been tuned before, I can almost assure you I can make it drive and idle nicer, and make a few extra ponies.

If you're interested just let me know.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW. email is the best way to contact me.