Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Some one help me!

Old 01-17-2011, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Some one help me!

I am posting in here because I have not gotten very good results else were. Every one wanted me to go Mustang.

I need help finding another car to put my stuff in. I had an 02 WS6 and a pole jumped out and knocked the noise off my car!

I need another bird 99-02 to put my stuff in. Others posts have brought responses for me to go to a mustang roller. I do not want a mustang! I am looking for a roller only, not a running car. I have everything to put in a good body, the engine, trans, rear end, windows, hatch, interior. I need it to have a good nose and front fenders too. I do not want one damage on the body. I do not mind painting the car, but I will not buy one that needs body work out side of putting my doors on it or my hatch or windows.

It can be a Firbird V-6 car. Really I do not want a limited edition or anything worth keeping stock because I will be caging it, I will be modifying the radiator support to fit my turbo up front. I will be building a car to be legal for down to 8.5 ET's so nothing special about the car would be best. I also am not a fool, I can get complete cars in great shape here locally for $2500. I am looking for something in the $1000 and lower range.

Thanks guys.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:37 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Post in the "wanted" forum...
Old 01-18-2011, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

I did, there all I get is people trying to sell me a complete SS or a Mustang roller. I was hopeing posting here with fellow Bird fans I would have better luck.

Also I am sure there is someone here that might know were something I can use is but might not have it in hand and therefore might not be reading threw the WTB section. That is why I am asking for help to find it from here.

Please do not move my post to the wanted section.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

I know I am wanting to buy but here am asking for help to locate it.

Thanks
Old 01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks to all that have responded via PM.

I think I have found a replacement car.

Search this Thread