Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

LT1 emblems. Should I? Or no.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 emblems. Should I? Or no.

Mostly I'm a stock guy. That's they way they came from the factory then that's the way they should stay. For most things that is. Now if somebody likes the ram air hood that's on other birds and wants to convert theirs to that, I can see it. Other than that, leave them they way they were built. But now I'm thinking about putting on some lt1 emblems. I've never seen any bird with those on the car. All mine has is one Formula decal on her rt headlight. And I think theres supposed to be another one on her rear bumber. Shes been painted so I guess that one never made it on. I like the caddy V emblem that those have which I'm always looking for on caddies and that to me means, varoom. Nice. So bird owners, what say you. Yes or no to the lt1 emblems?
Old 07-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I personally like all emblems that came on our Firebirds, except for those that came on the lt1's. I took all of mine off - even the Formula raised badges on the doors when I got it painted in 2006. It is unfortunate that I am not a fan of them because I prefer all original as well.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give it a shot.

Its an emblem that is just stuck on and if you get tired of it you can take it off, no biggie.

Quick Reply: LT1 emblems. Should I? Or no.