Pontiac G8 2008-09 & Chevrolet SS 2014+ LSX based RWD 4-door sedans

Va Speed. We'd like to apologize.......

Old 12-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Va Speed. We'd like to apologize.......

It has come to our attention as of late, that our customer service has been, well, lacking, to put it mildly.

I don't know how many of you reading this have had a bad personal experience with any of our crew, but I would like to say if you have, please don't take it as a representation of our business ideals. While we strive for technical perfection, we understand that customer relations is just as important, if not more.

If it were at all possible, Shawn and I would handle all customer interactions. But, that's not possible, so we've had to depend on our front counter guys to do that, and it's proven to be very problematic.

We want everyone to understand, we're trying to rectify the problems, and we're in the process of a personnel change over that we hope will do the trick. Please bear with us while we go through these growing pains. If you've done business with us before, and for whatever reason have been turned off by your experience, I ask you to give us another try.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ed, are you all taking applications/resumes?
I know a great individual with azz loads of manageral experience thats about to retire very soon, from providing 20 yrs of great customer service to our nation......
Old 12-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BORN2FLY
Ed, are you all taking applications/resumes?
I know a great individual with azz loads of manageral experience thats about to retire very soon, from providing 20 yrs of great customer service to our nation......
Tony!!! My man. Yes we are taking resumes. We probably couldn't afford you, but you'd be a great fit. Send one over if you want.

AND, thanks for your service.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

They are looking for 2 people.

Search this Thread