Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

awww, cvp... look what I found!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 12:24 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default awww, cvp... look what I found!

I knew you'd post it somewhere, it just took me a bit to find it! I see you deleted a bit of it as well...

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226

My issues @ said website were with 3 posters and the moderator un-willing to enforce the site rules
My name couldn't be in that '3', could it? I take it that was from the time in your life when you felt utter hatred towards the f-body.

This might be a bit late, but I do apologize for any angst you might have felt towards me. I was just giving my point of view, possibly at a very low, immature level. All is well now. Maybe I should just start posting at ls1gto.com
Old 01-14-2004, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dmnspd,

No need to name names. I've deleted the majority of the posts referring to our "run-in". My issues are completely resolved and I too apologize if I offended anyone. That was never the intent. Waiting 8 months for a car has a way of bringing out the worst.

Everyone is welcome at LS1GTO but we are a little closed minded right now. All anyone wants to talk about is where is my car or my car is here and so on. Probably NOT what a non-GTO owner would want to read. Pretty boring stuff unless you have a "dog in this fight", like I do.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:05 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

fair enough.

Quick Reply: awww, cvp... look what I found!