Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

GTO Aftermarket Product List

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GTO Aftermarket Product List

I would like to see a list of all aftermarket products for the GTO. I would like to see a manufacturer lists and NOT retailers. I want to know who makes what. On some forums, the moderator posts a running list of manufacturers and their website links. Am I just too new and blind to find one here?

Also, any ideas on where to go to find out how to offer my GTO to local (Southern California) aftermarket manufacturers to use for R&D in exchange for free products? I found one company to give me a body kit, but they want the car for two months.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx!

AJ
Old 05-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this answer can be determined on differnt levels

anybody on the right side of your screen --->
can get you engine and transmission parts

GTO specific companys
BMR fabrication ----->
They make suspension parts and now axles driveshaft specific for the GTO. BMR's guinny pig GTO runs 11.60 with basically just all their suspension parts 150shot 2400 verter EWP and drag radials.
Arrowhead Performance
They make alot of appearance stuff for the GTO.
They also sell Baer brakes which have just come out with a 14" rotor 4 piston brakes set up for the GOAT.

Then you have the Australian connetion.
The pontiac GTO is based off of the Holden Monaro, monaro being based off the holden commodore (all inherit similar body drivetrain and suspension parts, alot is interchangeable). The holden commodore/monaro has an aftermarket crowd like mustangs do here.