Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Picture Request; emissions equipment sticker under the hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picture Request; emissions equipment sticker under the hood

Can someone preferably with an '04 GTO do me a favor and take a picture of the emissions equipment sticker that is under the hood? It is on the black plastic trim that covers the top of the radiator.

I am using an '04 GTO LS1 for an engine swap and would just like to have this so i have all the correct emissions equipment for the DMV.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Techno Duck
Can someone preferably with an '04 GTO do me a favor and take a picture of the emissions equipment sticker that is under the hood? It is on the black plastic trim that covers the top of the radiator.

I am using an '04 GTO LS1 for an engine swap and would just like to have this so i have all the correct emissions equipment for the DMV.

I have a 04 gto i will be more than happy to do it. Wont be until later this afternoon. If someone beats me to it ok but i will check post this evening and if no one has i will do it for you
Old 02-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Rob
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here's an old shot of mine.
Attached Thumbnails Picture Request; emissions equipment sticker under the hood-engine.jpg  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Teching In

Thanks to you both, i need one close up where everything can be made out if possible (thanks anyhow Rob!). I am pretty sure i wont need it, but would like to have it incase i run into any problems with amending the title at the DMV to reflect i am going from a 4cyl to a 8cyl .

As i understand the GTO does not use a smog pump like all '02 and earlier LS1 equipped cars. Just want to be able to prove that incase i need to have an inspection where the emissions equipment is checked.

Quick Reply: Picture Request; emissions equipment sticker under the hood