Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Fuel Rails

Old 04-09-2015, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Rails

So I have been doing some research on fuel rails this morning. I didn't realize what all you had to do to make them work on our cars. So for FAST does anyone know if the adapter and supply line made for f-bodys works on our cars? Or does anyone make a kit that can do it all??? Looked at holley as well. I don't want to spend 300 on rails, that's just ridiculous. That is go fast money lol. Also anyone who has valve covers post some pics would like to see your guys setups!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:54 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

Having done this on an fbody, some of the fittings to do this are quite expensive, im unsure if the kit for the fbodies would work only because im unfamiliar with fuel system and im not sure if the male end of the fuel quick connect is the same.

that said you can get the quick connect to AN fittings separatly and piece it all together (its what I did with my setup on my bird) but those fittings are the most expensive I think I paid $40 through summit for one of mine, but I went with Black coated fittings so that may have added to the cost I think.

I dont think there is a benefit to aftermarket rails unless you are redoing the whole system though since you would still be running the same stock fuel lines.

not a goat but you get the idea

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel Rails