Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Rear end sagg....

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 05:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear end sagg....

So I am going to be looking into suspension for the rear. My springs have sagged so much I can only get 1 1/2 fingers between fender and tire. My fenders are getting rolled Saturday, bc I don't want my pilot ss to get ruined. So I'm thinking lovells 0 drop? Will sensatrac shocks or kyb work till I can get konis?? Also considering those mazda air lift bags?? Tired of driven a freaking rocking boat....What are your guys setups???
Old 06-12-2015, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

My Dad loves his Lovell's zero drop rears. He also has the sensatracs all the way around and some General tires and it rides nice and smooth. He says it is way better than stock.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:52 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.Goat
So I am going to be looking into suspension for the rear. My springs have sagged so much I can only get 1 1/2 fingers between fender and tire. My fenders are getting rolled Saturday, bc I don't want my pilot ss to get ruined. So I'm thinking lovells 0 drop? Will sensatrac shocks or kyb work till I can get konis?? Also considering those mazda air lift bags?? Tired of driven a freaking rocking boat....What are your guys setups???
We offer the drag bags and the Koni shocks so if you decide on going either of those directions let us know and we would be more than happy to help you out.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 06-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

I run 0 drop front and rears (Kings & Konis) and I think it's the way to go. KYB/Monroe will work just fine.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Ok thanks! I think I am going to go with the lovells and possibly konis shortly after. How adjustable are the koni's??? I kinda want to help my squating some.

Quick Reply: Rear end sagg....