Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

strut and shock time

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 07:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

I looked at koller racing but the site looked dated and I questioned weather or not it was still up and running. good to know they are still a source for stuff.

I got a refund for my eibachs so I put that money towards an energy suspension bushing repair kit. Figure ill tackle a majority of the rear end then replace the springs again. then I can tackle the front radius arm/strut bushings when I do new shocks and springs up front. Thats my plan atleast...... what sucks well not really sucks just makes it more difficult. If I could have gotten this straightened out faster I would have more time to actually work on the car. Now I have a 1 month old so car time is sparse/nonexistent at best haha. eh one of these days
Old 05-20-2016, 10:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kollar Racing, talk to Andy. Some of the best service in the GTO community. Always talk to him first.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EmersonHart13
Kollar Racing, talk to Andy. Some of the best service in the GTO community. Always talk to him first.
Totally agree. Lovell's are made in Australia, engineered for the GTO, and Andy is a reputable, knowledgeable distributor. I gave him a call and he knows the GTO and suspension.

Quick Reply: strut and shock time