LSA Swap questions.... - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

LSA Swap questions....

Old 07-01-2018, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Default LSA Swap questions....

So right now I have a bone stock 05 6 speed car. I bought a set of ls3 heads and intake from a friend along with all other parts that come with that. I ordered pushrods, lifters, ls9 gaskets, and arp studs. Going forward from that. Other then a fuel pump, the unit and lid. What else do I need to complete the swap? Also whats the best way to go about getting a unit. Just wait till one comes in at my dealership, ebay, facebook? What's a good price on the unit with the lid and without the lid?
Old 07-03-2018, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

There are several threads on this on ls1gto. JDSfastGN over there has a build thread.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:47 AM
10 Second Club

You need a Magnuson TVS2300 to complete the swap. Everything you need comes as a kit. And you can sell the LS3 heads and other stuff.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dw456post View Post
You need a Magnuson TVS2300 to complete the swap. Everything you need comes as a kit. And you can sell the LS3 heads and other stuff.
I am sure most people would love to go with a TVS2300 but it is honestly probably the most expensive FI setup for this platform unless your going with some extremely specialized turbo unit that I am not aware of. This being said if money is no option I completely agree that buying the TVS1900 or 2300 would be the route I went. Personally just from an aesthetic standpoint (I know that is a silly reason to care about a supercharger) but the LSA units looks ugly af compared to a TVS in the GTO engine bay.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LSA Swap questions....

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: