Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Car Covers/Accessories for the GTO?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 06:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car Covers/Accessories for the GTO?

Hi I'm a new GTO owner and since I am living in a place with no garage, the only way to protect my car is with a car cover. I can't find anywhere with good car covers for the GTO, does anyone have any place they would recommend? Also if you have some links for accessories for the GTO that would be great. I'm not looking to hugely modify my car though, so please don't post links to the new ram air hood lol.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:46 PM
On The Tree

Check out Car-Motorsports.com out of Kennesaw ,Georgia, they have a fanstatic line of interior items for the GTO, as well as a sweet car cover, all color matched to your car, VERY fair prices, i got their whole line up for mine.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

Georgia huh? I'm moving to Savannah Georgia really soon, so maybe i'll hold back till I move to order some stuff.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:25 AM
Teching In

I couldn't find the GTO cover on the site. I e-mailed car motorsports, but still have not heard back.

J---
Old 09-04-2004, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

Has anyone else bought this before? Anyone recommend this?
Old 09-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Default car cover for 2004 gto

Originally Posted by AlphaEden
Hi I'm a new GTO owner and since I am living in a place with no garage, the only way to protect my car is with a car cover. I can't find anywhere with good car covers for the GTO, does anyone have any place they would recommend? Also if you have some links for accessories for the GTO that would be great. I'm not looking to hugely modify my car though, so please don't post links to the new ram air hood lol.

I just purchased an excellent car cover for my 2004. I got it from auto anything.com

They have three good ones to choose from. The Noah that offers great paint protection in most parts of the country, but I live in western PA and I need protection from the snow and ice on those rare occassions that I have to park my car in the driveway when I'm on the road. I went with the stormweave.

Good luck

By the way, have you been reachering after market wheels for your GTO? I'm having one heck of a time. I want American Racing's Torq Thrust mags but they don't offer them for our car yet. The only thing I know for sure right now is that our car requires wheels with a full positive offset and a bolt pattern of 5-3/4.

There is a place in CA. that wheel chrome your existing wheels for $550 plus shipping and handeling. The only catch is that they do not have exchange wheels for our car yet, so you'll have to put your car in jack stands or something. I'm not in town right now and I can't remember the name of the company.

If you get lucky leyt me know.

Quick Reply: Car Covers/Accessories for the GTO?