Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

2004-2005 GTO Nitrous guy’s step inside (Auto’s Only!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 06:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004-2005 GTO Nitrous guy’s step inside (Auto’s Only!)

2004-2005 GTO Nitrous guy’s step inside (Auto’s Only!)

I recently purchased a nitrous system for my 2005 GTO, but have now decided against the insulation. When I intended to install the system on my car I wanted to come up with something that was custom for my nitrous toggles, but also looked very clean. I came up with the idea illustrated in the pictures below, but now have no need for it. Going this route will prevent you from having to drill any unnecessary holes anywhere to mount toggles. This looks very factory when it’s installed in the center console. You just pop yours out and drop this one in which leaves your factory one good as new. Obviously you could you these toggles for whatever you intent, but I was going to use the blue toggle as my nitrous activation switch and the red toggle to activate my bottle heater. I am asking $10 dollars and I will pay any shipping costs in the US.

If interested you can contact me by phone at (586) 307-3169 M-F after 6:30 pm Eastern Time. (Leave a message on my machine if I am not home and I will return your call ASAP)
To contact by e-mail: dwaynelombardi@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dwayne Lombardi

Or click link below:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/504278/7

Quick Reply: 2004-2005 GTO Nitrous guy’s step inside (Auto’s Only!)