Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

GTO progress

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GTO progress

i got all of my new additions on my car this past week.. it runs great less nearly zero throttle response lag as it had like a second of lag previously.. it sounds so much more throatier with the cold air intake.. I got extremely lucky and got rid of my wheels while making 200 bucks and getting a set of stock wheels.. i was at oreillys picking up an oil filter for my friend. a guy approached me asking about my wheels and i told him i didn't much care for them they came with the car he offered me his stock wheels and 200 bucks for mine he has a black gto.. an hour later our wheels are swapped and i did get a little bonus he had brand new kumho MXs on his wheels and mine were falkens that were more than halfway done with.. looking at the red chrome wheels on that black gto makes me want my wheels back and paint my gto black.. but for the time being i'm just going to paint these wheels myself to probably a flat black or flat gold color.. also i'm shopping for suspension upgrades.. i'm sad to find out eibach, tein, nor koni have any coilover set ups for my car.. where should i be looking?? keep in mind this is a daily driver/autox car.. Thanks fellas
Old 09-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Launching!

search for pedders parts, cant go wrong
Old 09-23-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

You can do better than pedders

KING springs and KONI shocks/struts with lovells/noltec bushings....can't go wrong.

Quick Reply: GTO progress