CEO Puts Wall Street Protesters In Check!!! - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > WEBSITE ACTIVITY FORUMS > Racer's Lounge
Reload this Page >

CEO Puts Wall Street Protesters In Check!!!

Notices

CEO Puts Wall Street Protesters In Check!!!

Old 12-05-2011, 02:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default CEO Puts Wall Street Protesters In Check!!!

This CEO knows wtf hes talking about & explains the truth... Hilarious when he replies right back with a question & everyone is silent! Next president?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdLa6c3hN1w

Same dumb lady starts talking at 48:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA

Last edited by DoggyB22; 12-05-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The lady in the first video has the most annoying ******* voice I have ever heard. I hope she went home and bashed her face in with a shovel after being put in her place.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:37 AM
Trunion King

That guy needs to run our country!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:33 AM
Banned

"This CEO" and "that guy" is Peter Schiff, best known for his views on our shitty economy and how to fix it, through austrian economics

here he is from 2006-2007 telling people what will happen in the upcoming years, ALL financial advisors from all the largest and most powerful firms ALL laughed in his face and told him he was wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

hmm, who else was preaching this when everyone else was saying they were crazy???

RON PAUL!

Last edited by Ruthless Robert; 12-05-2011 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:41 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

You mean this Occupy s**t is still going on?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ruthless Robert View Post
"This CEO" and "that guy" is Peter Schiff, best known for his views on our shitty economy and how to fix it, through austrian economics

here he is from 2006-2007 telling people what will happen in the upcoming years, ALL financial advisors from all the largest and most powerful firms ALL laughed in his face and told him he was wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

hmm, who else was preaching this when everyone else was saying they were crazy???

RON PAUL!

Yea I think we know his name is posted in the link haha I'm just ******* with you! Yea he said he tried to run for senate but was didn't make it. Hmmmm def think this guy needs to run for president or some kind of high authority. President advisors or something!!!

Originally Posted by myk View Post

Yep very much so.....
Old 12-05-2011, 07:09 AM
TECH Resident

Just watched the whole thing, great views and points... people there need to step back and understand that there will be no immediate action to fix anything. It is all going to take time depending on how we deal with it all.

this is the gimme generation at it's finest... everyone wants and goes after who has the most gold digging so to speak. When really instead of arguing with them or protesting them follow what Mr. Schiff is saying and put our democracy into action and have the voice of many change the regulations and laws... The sheep are just following and are afraid of the wolves the "1%".

People should earn what they want rather than bitching about not having it. Stop being helpless, the economy and job market isn't that bad. There are jobs out there and opportunities to be had, we just don't want to have to work for it and think it should be given to us...

Haters gonna hate, taking a bat to the guys car down the street that just so happens to be nicer than yours... doesn't fix the fact that he worked for it and owns it... get off your *** and turn your hoopty into something respectable.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lt1slowz28 View Post
People should earn what they want rather than bitching about not having it. Stop being helpless, the economy and job market isn't that bad. There are jobs out there and opportunities to be had, we just don't want to have to work for it and think it should be given to us...
This explains 99% of the people in the video

I also enjoyed the guy that claimed to be the "next president" in the second video
Old 12-05-2011, 07:23 AM
TECH Resident

We should all build boats, if I were President, we would all have to build boats... that will save America!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He left that bitch speechless.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't these people have JOBS? Who the hell has the time to stand around and "protest", don't they have homes, bills, etc to pay for? Also, do these people even KNOW what they're protesting for? In the fist video, Peter asked that lady if she wanted to be in the 1% and she said "NO!"; who the hell WOULDN'T want more money?! No one is THAT "self righteous". NO ONE would trun down more money.

I don't think they know the facts, and I don't think they even know what they're protesting for. They just seem like a bunch of idiots....
Old 12-05-2011, 08:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DoggyB22 View Post
Yea I think we know his name is posted in the link haha I'm just ******* with you! Yea he said he tried to run for senate but was didn't make it. Hmmmm def think this guy needs to run for president or some kind of high authority. President advisors or something!!!

Yep very much so.....
Of course, the ONE person who has a clue, DIDN'T "get in"...
Old 12-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Captain Double Post

i would vote for him hands down, you know i dont watch the news much anymore but honest when i do it drives me nuts, people talk and talk but have no clue what there talking about,its a chain of bs,
Old 12-05-2011, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

He is unlike other CEOs. And in the second video within the first few minutes he nailed it. Its not capitalism, its crony capitalism and corporatism.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Launching!

im 20 mins into the 2 hour video. Already I can say, some of these people are just wow, really?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:41 AM
On The Tree

God, I loved when he put that first hooker in her place. Her ignorant arguments are irritating, guy definitely knows what the **** he is talking about.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by myk View Post

best thing to do is ignore the spoiled children as they stomp their feet and demand attention and eventually they'll go back to their trust fund parents million dollar homes and play ps3 on their 72" LED TVs and forget about all this stuff.

Good on peter schiff for going out there and facing these people. They won't hear it because there is one simple truth to them. "How much should I pay?" the answer in their minds is "all of it."

The protestors out there believe in what is called equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity. you work 50 hours a week? or you don't work at all? You should be paid the same. you're a heart surgeon or you work in a steel mill? Same salary.

These people believe in an addage "to each according to his needs, from each according to his ability."

Only then will they be satisfied.

I'd be willing to chip in for a fund that buys every OWS protestor a 1 way ticket to china, north korea, or cuba if they want it. They can see how that system of government works first hand, but they MUST renounce their US citizenship as soon as the plane lands for the ticket to be purchased.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

so many of these people should occupy a cult and go for the mass suicide
Old 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol at those vids, the ceo in the first vid had some good points! On the other hand, people are just tired of having to be in the 99% and seeing all the poverty around them. They are not bad people, or lazy, or anything like that simply because they protest something. Maybe they were suckered into spending a lifetime of future earnings on their ever-important education, only to find their kids as part of the 99%. Those protesting seem to be a little confused about what they're protesting however imo.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

stop calling these people "the 99%." They do not represent me.

they have no right to claim they do.

This is MAYBE 10,000 people nationwide. A bunch of far left, college liberal kids, and old hippies that won't be happy until we have a communist government in america. We have been at war with the communists since the 1930s when FDR's "new deal" started destroying our country. We've been struggling to keep them from implementing it flat out ever since, but since most people can't even recognize our enemy, we are losing.

Liberty is the most abused right in this country. It hardly even exists today. There's regulations about EVERYTHING. Kids lemonade stands getting shut down for not having a license.. garage sales not being allowed after so many days.. the list never ends.

It's because we live too darn close together is what it is. That's why cities tend to be more liberal than the country. People cram each other so close together their noses are somewhere they shouldn't be.. and they decide they don';t like the smell.

Maybe they should get their darn noses out of everyone else's business. You wanna be rich.. GO DO IT! Go be rich. The only thing stopping you is yourself and your government.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CEO Puts Wall Street Protesters In Check!!!

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: