Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > WEBSITE ACTIVITY FORUMS > Racer's Lounge
Reload this Page >

Honestly...what fathers wouldn't KILL this asshole if he did this to your kid??????

Notices

Honestly...what fathers wouldn't KILL this asshole if he did this to your kid??????

 
Old 02-21-2012, 03:05 PM
  #1  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honestly...what fathers wouldn't KILL this ******* if he did this to your kid??????

Who cares if the kid was a bad seed........lots of kids have bad streaks in their lives. She was 19.....her life his over. All because he's a fat, out of shape, piece of **** who knows the "BROTHERHOOD" will take care of him.

But if this lazy fat loser did this to my kid and my kid ended up brain dead for life.......this guy would have bullets him the same day the doctors told me the bad news about my kid.......

His excuse....."I was afraid she was going to run onto the highway and I didn't want to chase her and grab her because I was afraid for my safety." SHE WAS CUFFED........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2L85M287gk

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:09 PM
  #2  
12 Second Club
iTrader: (12)
 
brians91formula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NH
Posts: 807
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

where is the story that goes along with the video? Not sure what you mean by her life is over? Did she get brain damage or something?

You do realize that by shooting the cop you'd go to prison for the rest of your life? Well...I guess you would just need to get revenge without getting caught.

I do see your point but there must be more to the story.
brians91formula is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:10 PM
  #3  
12 Second Club
iTrader: (12)
 
brians91formula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NH
Posts: 807
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

nevermind, I see the youtube description now


The Florida Highway Patrol have cleared 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole of wrongdoing and have released a disturbing dash cam video that captured him tasing a 100 pound, 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole's "use of force" was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing.

The fleeing woman, Danielle Maudsley, 20, suffered severe brain damage after hitting her head on the concrete and has been in a persistent vegetative state ever since.

The video shows Maudsley fleeing a back door of the substation with Cole following closely behind.

Maudsley was arrested for her alleged involvement in two hit-and-run crashes and driving without a license.

Cole brought Maudsley to the substation to complete his paperwork before taking her to the Pinellas County Jail, according to FHP reports.

As she enters the parking lot, Cole deploys his taser and Maudsley hits the ground hard, with her head slamming into the asphalt.

"What were you thinking? What are you, stupid?," Cole can be heard asking Maudsley on the video.
"I can't get up," said Maudsley.
"I don't want you to get up," said Cole.
"I can't get up," Maudsley said again. The last words Maudsley has spoken since being tasered.

On the video, Maudsley loses consciousness about two minutes after hitting her head.
Maudsley's mother said the trooper should have used other means to stop her daughter from fleeing.
"He was right behind her. He could've reached out," Maudsley said. "It was unnecessary."
The mother hired defense attorney Kevin Haylsett, who put FHP on notice for a lawsuit.



Hayslett said Cole violated FHP's taser policy which states:
"Fleeing cannot be the sole reason for the deployment."
"When you shoot someone in the back, and they're running away, all that force -- as you saw when Danielle's head hit the concrete -- that's why they don't allow you to do that, because you can have horrible tragedies like this," Hayslett said.

With any rule, there is an exception.

An Office of Inspector General Investigation Unit report states: "Although the FHP policy on Electronic Control Devices states that a member should not use the device on a handcuffed prisoner, it also provides that there may be situations that conflict with this policy."

The report goes on to state: "In this situation, Maudsley ... removed one of her handcuffs while in the back of Cole's patrol car, and moved her handcuffs from behind her back, to in front of her body, as she attempted to flee the FHP Station. In addition, Maudsley was running towards US Highway 19 which is a high volume road."

According to the report, Maudsley had oxycodone and cocaine in her system at the time.

"The Florida Department of Law Enforcement conducted an independent review of the incident," FHP spokesperson Sgt. Steve Gaskins said. "Their investigation found that the trooper's actions were legal and within the scope of his duties."

"He would've been better off to use his nightstick on her than he would a taser," Hayslett said.

The attorney also pointed out that Maudsley only weighs about 100 pounds.

In the report, Cole said he chose to use the taser because he "felt she was more susceptible to being injured if he attempted to tackle her." Cole weighs approximately 267 pounds.

Hayslett called the dash cam video disturbing. "It's one of those videos -- when you see it and you watch her head hit the pavement -- that it's hard to get those images out of your head," he said.



Maudsley's mom said her daughter's prognosis is not good. She is likely to remain in a vegetative state.



Maudsley is now in a Ft. Lauderdale rehab center that specializes in severe brain injuries.
brians91formula is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:10 PM
  #4  
TECH Veteran
iTrader: (11)
 
infinitebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,277
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

So, your suggestion for noble fatherhood would be to commit murder and never see your child again even if she got better?

Obviously that cop is an ******* who used excessive force, but come on.
infinitebird is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:10 PM
  #5  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by brians91formula View Post
where is the story that goes along with the video? Not sure what you mean by her life is over? Did she get brain damage or something?

You do realize that by shooting the cop you'd go to prison for the rest of your life? Well...I guess you would just need to get revenge without getting caught.

I do see your point but there must be more to the story.
Its been all over all the major news channels all day.

Yes....she's brain dead for life.

Crime of Passion.......4 years maximum in Florida. Well worth it to kill a piece of **** who killed my kid. There would be no question...he would die.

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:12 PM
  #6  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by infinitebird View Post
So, your suggestion for noble fatherhood would be to commit murder and never see your child again even if she got better?

Obviously that cop is an ******* who used excessive force, but come on.
There will be no recovery....she's gone. Doctors said she will be brain dead for life.

And YES....anyone kills my kid, they die. Period. What would you, except their apology???? lol

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:12 PM
  #7  
TECH Veteran
iTrader: (11)
 
infinitebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,277
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by LS6427 View Post
Crime of Passion.......4 years maximum in Florida. Well worth it to kill a piece of **** who killed my kid. There would be no question...he would die.
lmao, I don't think you understand what you just said.

Someone severely injures your kid, you determine that as a result they should die, then you seek them out and kill them. That's not a crime of passion. That's premeditation.
infinitebird is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:21 PM
  #8  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by infinitebird View Post
lmao, I don't think you understand what you just said.

Someone severely injures your kid, you determine that as a result they should die, then you seek them out and kill them. That's not a crime of passion. That's premeditation.
The circumstances he did it are what matters..........its not like it was a car accident or something unintentional.

His fat, lazy *** did nothing to stop her except tasing. AND....its against policy to tase people who are already in handcuffs...ACCORDING to what every news channel and experts all day have been saying. That means he chose to use excessive force against this tiny little girl in cuffs and tased her on concrete....

He fucked up because he's a powertrip scumbag cop.....yet another one.

So yes.....instead of grabbing her arm, which witnesses said he could have done, by not chasing her for 20 feet and grabbing her, by not putting her into the car like he was supposed to do, and by tasing her against policy because she was already cuffed......he killed that girl with his string of stupid, careless and lazy decisions.

Cops should not be allowed to be fat scumbags either, they should have weight limits or they lose their jobs.

The family is suing, and I wish I was on that jury, the cops would lose $500 million if it were up to me.

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:22 PM
  #9  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CHICAGO IL
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

As a father I would also agree the last thing this guy would see was my 870 12 gauge in his mouth. This tasing is getting ******* crazy. Just because you have a taser doesn't mean you use whenever you can. Its supposed to be used under extreme circumstances. What a joke our judicial system has become!..... and this is coming from a law enforcement graduate!
1RandomHero is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:22 PM
  #10  
TECH Veteran
iTrader: (11)
 
infinitebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,277
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Well I agree that he fucked up, and I'd agree with suing. I just don't agree that murder is the remedy.
infinitebird is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
  #11  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by infinitebird View Post
lmao, I don't think you understand what you just said.

Someone severely injures your kid, you determine that as a result they should die, then you seek them out and kill them. That's not a crime of passion. That's premeditation.
And you call KILLING this 19 yr old girl.....a severe injury.

Brain dead = DEAD. Its death......she's legally dead. DEAD.......you get that man.

I'd hate to be your kid man........."oh, its ok, its just a mere flesh wound, you did your job officer."

Thats some funny ****....

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:24 PM
  #12  
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (12)
 
Ravenous T\A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Burleson/Ftw,Texas
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

She shouldnt have tried to escape, their are consequences for her actions. Her actions caused that cop to make a rash spure of the moment decision and it was wrong but her actions caused him to make that quick brash decision.
Ravenous T\A is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:24 PM
  #13  
11 Second Club
iTrader: (2)
 
AZ2ENVY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Energy Vortex's
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Wow what a fucked up situation
AZ2ENVY is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:24 PM
  #14  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CHICAGO IL
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

If ya believe in God then you also believe in an eye for and eye? This guy should pay
1RandomHero is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:26 PM
  #15  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by infinitebird View Post
Well I agree that he fucked up, and I'd agree with suing. I just don't agree that murder is the remedy.
There's something, at least the way I live, that trumps all laws......you kill one of my friggin family members....you're going to die.

An accident of some kind.....hell no. But this.......he would die for sure. I'd worry about the prosecutor finding a jury that will convict me afterwards......temporary insanity, crime of passion....whatever.

You don't kill people because you wear a badge and want to tase someone running on concrete in hand cuffs because your a fat **** that east too many donuts. Thats the bad decisions he made.

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:26 PM
  #16  
TECH Veteran
iTrader: (11)
 
infinitebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,277
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by LS6427 View Post
And you call KILLING this 19 yr old girl.....a severe injury.

Brain dead = DEAD. Its death......she's legally dead. DEAD.......you get that man.

I'd hate to be your kid man........."oh, its ok, its just a mere flesh wound, you did your job officer."

Thats some funny ****....

.
She is not legally dead. It says she has a traumatic brain injury and is currently in a vegetative state. She may or may not recover.

Again, the cop used excessive force, but the cause of her brain injury (hitting her head on the pavement) was a tangential result of the officer's actions. It is not the same thing as saying he killed her by shooting her or something like that. A non-lethal use of force was used. It was obviously excessive and should have been unnecessary if he was doing his job in a more professional manner, but what you are advocating (murder of the officer) is worse imo.
infinitebird is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:28 PM
  #17  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I didn't watch the video because I assume its quite disturbing from reading your comments, but I hope that fat **** dies in a painful way.. Exact reason why I hate cops with a passion, the majority are ego trip ********.
ChevyDriver is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:28 PM
  #18  
Banned
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11,291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 1RandomHero View Post
As a father I would also agree the last thing this guy would see was my 870 12 gauge in his mouth. This tasing is getting ******* crazy. Just because you have a taser doesn't mean you use whenever you can. Its supposed to be used under extreme circumstances. What a joke our judicial system has become!..... and this is coming from a law enforcement graduate!
I have said for years.....a cop is going to tase someone and they're going to crack their skull and die. Here we go.

Cops shouldn't be allowed to tase people on concrete. Especially 100 pound non-violent kids that already have cuffs on....they're going nowhere.....

.
LS6427 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:30 PM
  #19  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
97FormulaWS-6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Land of the Mormon's although I'm not one of them
Posts: 306
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Law Abiding Citizen scene is what would happen if someone did that to my child...
97FormulaWS-6 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 03:31 PM
  #20  
Staging Lane
 
Z28Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 53
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Wow... That cop needs to be held responsible for his actions. Only reason he tased her is because he's fat and lazy. I can agree though i'd want some kind of justification for someone doing that to my kid. Can't say i'd kill the guy but i'd sue the **** out of him or who ever I could. Some cops are ******* pathetic. There really needs to be a stay in shape policy.
Z28Mayhem is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Honestly...what fathers wouldn't KILL this asshole if he did this to your kid??????


About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: