Notices

How I Created LS1TECH.com - HUGE Thank You!

Old 06-04-2018, 08:36 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking How I Created LS1TECH.com - HUGE Thank You!

Friends,

I want to thank each of you for your support of my book launch last week. I've always been one to give advice, help thousands of people, without expectation of anything in return. Last week, I experienced the impact of this mindset. I'm humbled and grateful.

I wrote my first book, titled "Sidehustle Millionaire", and it launched on Amazon.com last Tuesday (5/29/18). It achieved #1 Amazon Best-Seller, in only 9 hours! This was in a very large category, Business Marketing. This first-time author passed up some big name authors to get to the top. Donald Trump, Elon Musk, Simon Sinek, Gary Vaynerchuk, Jim Collins, Tony Robbins, and thousands of others.

My car community showed up! Guys, I am absolutely floored by the support.

I wrote this book to help those of you with full-time careers, that always wanted to start a side-business. It is exactly what I did, to create LS1Tech.com. This site was always a side-hustle for both John and I. We always held full-time careers while we grew the site. I wanted to share the mindset, the strategies, and the step-by-step process that has worked for me, as well as numerous startup clients I've helped in the last 15 years. Many of those big-name shops and manufacturers that the LSX community loves, started right here on LS1Tech. I've always tried to help them, behind the scenes.

If you haven't picked up the book, you can find it on Amazon in digital, paperback, and hardcover. Or, you can visit a page I made for it: www.sidehustlebook.net

Thank you everyone!

Tony Whatley, #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author
(that still sounds weird to say, trust me! )
Old 06-04-2018, 08:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Pretty cool Tony. Congrats on the new book! I have ideas always running through my head for side hustles as well. Some motivation to actually go do them.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:19 AM
On The Tree

The LSX platform has helped make many small and large business's successful.
LS1tech is thee site for LSX knowledge, and the creation of this site was a great idea at a great time, its a product that sells itself.

My old man is self-employed and runs lots of little business's, plows in the winter, builds in the summer, sells cars on the side, fixes cars in the shop, heck we even had a paintball business for years that thrived.
Good to hear someone make out like a king.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:40 AM
10 Second Club

Awesome work. Always wanted a side hustle just never pull the trigger so
to speak! LS1TECH has help build my car from sponsors and I help when people PM for advice. Long live forums!
Old 06-04-2018, 09:51 AM
12 Second Club

Congrats man, I been on here for a very long time now and this site has provided so much not only to the fbody community but the entire LS nation. Endless information and thousands of members willing to help each other. What you created was bigger than just a business.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Congratulations! I just picked up a copy so I have something to read while on the beach this summer.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Congrats! Been a long time member awesome community of enthusiasts here!
Old 06-04-2018, 02:22 PM
TECH Addict

That's awesome Tony! Been a member here a while and gotten a ton of info from here so bought your book as a way to say thanks for giving us stuff for free for so long. I run a few side hustles myself so I'm sure I can learn something new from it!
Old 06-04-2018, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You've done the world a great service. There are more times than I can count on my hand for my current TransAm alone that this community, resources, and sponsers brought me and my late wife's baby up and purring like a kitten.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:53 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Appreciate it guys. Thanks to those who bought the book, as well. Give it to a friend when you are done, help them out!

Tony
Old 06-04-2018, 03:38 PM
cam
TECH Junkie

Congrats Tony!

You are the living epitome of "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Been a long time now watching you go after it and if theres one constant among those who succeed the most it is HUSTLE and persistence. I'm buying the book tonight

best
Old 06-04-2018, 08:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Kudos for taking the time, and banging out a manuscript. It must be a relief to cross the finish line, and at the same time, a sense of pride in having a polished piece to share with others.

Making the Amazon best-seller list is gravy. I plan on placing an order soon!

ZZZ
Old 06-05-2018, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

What no 10 year member discount?
lol

Thats amazing bro.
Same boat as many. I consider myself intelligent but never knew what to do to bring $$ outside my career.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:12 PM
11 Second Club

What no 10 year member discount?
lol

Thats amazing bro.
Same boat as many. I consider myself intelligent but never knew what to do to bring $$ outside my career.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Great book! I started my business in 2003 with just about all the techniques you mention. Tony Robbins got me started in the 90s with ‘Awaken the Giant Within’ and his course - and I learned to plan, not fear success, keep focus, and get ready. 15 years later the business has virtually no debt, solid sales, and I hustle daily — taking Nothing for granted

Congrats to you and John!

-Don

Last edited by hammdo; 06-05-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Congrats. I started a small publishing business myself.
Amazing how much specialized knowledge a person acquires when creating their own business.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:39 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
Great book! I started my business in 2003 with just about all the techniques you mention. Tony Robbins got me started in the 90s with ‘Awaken the Giant Within’ and his course - and I learned to plan, not fear success, keep focus, and get ready. 15 years later the business has virtually no debt, solid sales, and I hustle daily — taking Nothing for granted

Congrats to you and John!

-Don
Thanks for the support! I love that Tony Robbins book. My little book actually passed that one on the charts, for about 3 days. I couldn't believe it! It also passed several other popular business books on the way up.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:43 AM
12 Second Club

Glad for your success sir !!
Old 06-06-2018, 04:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Respect to you Tony for actually accomplishing something before writing a self help book about it. So many of these types of books are by people that haven't actually done anything so it's like, why would I listen to them? I'll definitely check it out.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
Thanks for the support! I love that Tony Robbins book. My little book actually passed that one on the charts, for about 3 days. I couldn't believe it! It also passed several other popular business books on the way up.
anytime! I have a lot from Mr. Robbins, Rich Dad (all his books) and many other. Coping what successful people do is where it’s at. One I really liked was ‘Inc and Grow Rich’.

-Don

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: