Notices

TA gone...not happy

Old 05-01-2019, 05:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RockinWs6 View Post
Sure it did, I believe you along with everyone else and I didn't even need to insult you.
If mine beat SS Camaros then how do you expect us to believe your V6 is faster?
Old 05-01-2019, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KissMyTushZ28 View Post
If mine beat SS Camaros then how do you expect us to believe your V6 is faster?

Yea!!

Old 05-01-2019, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Make sure and read before you correct someone. He said it's "quick enough". And as many V8 5th and 6th Gen Camaros as I have beaten I'd call major BS if he claimed it was faster.
Different thread than this one but he said it was faster and I wasn't " correcting" anyone just adding information to the thread.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

If that's the case I apologize Necro. And yeah either OPs WS.6 was a ragged out dog of a car if he really was beaten by a stock V6 5th gen or he's just full of ****. And talking about a stock TPI car? Hahahaha! A friend of mine used to have a TPI C4 Vette, manual, with full exhaust. And my 99 T/A would pull several car lengths on him.
No problem at all, I didn't know if you or others knew about how he said the V6 would beat his WS6 or not in that other thread. Sorry I didn't read all the replies before replying to the other post.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by necrocannibal View Post
No problem at all, I didn't know if you or others knew about how he said the V6 would beat his WS6 or not in that other thread. Sorry I didn't read all the replies before replying to the other post.
All good man!
Old 05-02-2019, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

I started reading this as if the OP bought a V6 6th gen.... Which I could understand, maybe. Now that I know its a v6 5th gen... Oh my god. That was a BAD move. What were you THINKING? This has to be a troll?
Old 05-08-2019, 12:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZNix
I started reading this as if the OP bought a V6 6th gen.... Which I could understand, maybe. Now that I know its a v6 5th gen... Oh my god. That was a BAD move. What were you THINKING? This has to be a troll?
Same here, ZN. I very much enjoyed the bit about it feeling like an amusement park ride. How much horsepower? All of it.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:48 AM
TECH Addict

Fact is this v6 Camaro is quicker than any of the 6 stock LS1 cars I've owned. I really don't care what any of you think. You all got trouble swallowing the fact a lovely v6 Camaro is quicker than the mighty LS1. I still don't like it as much as the TA even though its getting 25 local 30 highway. This v6 Camaro is always running on the ragged edge its just too responsive all the time even the slightest touch on the throttle causes the car to move. I suspect a lot of work was done to it before I got it including a stall convertor and gears. I know it was tuned because I had it checked.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Fact is this v6 Camaro is quicker than any of the 6 stock LS1 cars I've owned. I really don't care what any of you think. You all got trouble swallowing the fact a lovely v6 Camaro is quicker than the mighty LS1. I still don't like it as much as the TA even though its getting 25 local 30 highway. This v6 Camaro is always running on the ragged edge its just too responsive all the time even the slightest touch on the throttle causes the car to move. I suspect a lot of work was done to it before I got it including a stall convertor and gears. I know it was tuned because I had it checked.
Then you've owned crap stock LS1 cars.

Let's try this:
5th gen V6 bone stock fastest list
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61392

4th gen V8's have gone high 12's many times and most run low to mid 13's bone stock.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:05 AM
10 Second Club

At this point I'm convinced he is just trolling, he posted the same stupid **** on Camaro 6 with some added things to it but I don't remember it nor do I care.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Come on, people. Stop feeding the troll and he'll go away.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:53 AM
TECH Addict

Well if you guys think I'm trolling why are you posting? stop posting if that's what you think. I got news for you all you don't KNOW everything! A stock LS1 is not going to stay with my Camaro, GET OVER IT. I owned 6 of them, they aren't that quick.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ddnspider View Post
Then you've owned crap stock LS1 cars.

Let's try this:
5th gen V6 bone stock fastest list
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61392

4th gen V8's have gone high 12's many times and most run low to mid 13's bone stock.
These v6 Camaro have done 10s with mods SO WHAT?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:58 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ZNix View Post
My neighbor has a 17 v6 Camaro and mine is a hell of lot faster. I run away from his~!

Hey all of you I'm not postin up any more because I seen enough of your ignorance, ALL OF YOU! this site is a sorry place anymore!
Old 05-16-2019, 11:21 AM
TECH Resident

Fact is this v6 Camaro is quicker than any of the 6 stock LS1 cars I've owned. I really don't care what any of you think. You all got trouble swallowing the fact a lovely v6 Camaro is quicker than the mighty LS1.
A stock LS1 is not going to stay with my Camaro, GET OVER IT. I owned 6 of them, they aren't that quick.
My neighbor has a 17 v6 Camaro and mine is a hell of lot faster. I run away from his~!

Old 05-16-2019, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lmao this guy is pulling strings like crazy. If he's not trolling he's clearly delusional. But seriously the v6 5th gens are rocket ships, way underrated from the factory. They make like 600hp with a tune. I ran 11s in one I rented from enterprise. The guy in the other lane had a hellcat and was so surprised when I told him it was a v6. Next I took it to a no prep race and took home 20k in winnings before I brought it back to enterprise. How's that for a good story rockinws6
Old 05-16-2019, 12:32 PM
TECH Regular

Like I said stupid and delusional. Last clip of the video. "Mighty LS1" pulling half a car on a 5th gen SS when starting half a car back. You can't swallow the fact that you made a **** purchase and now regret it.

Old 05-16-2019, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

And like I also said, you either can't drive or you had clapped out pieces of trash.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:12 PM
TECH Addict

RPM WS6, man.... come do what you do. This has gone on long enough.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:57 PM
10 Second Club

Attached Thumbnails TA gone...not happy-fb_img_1557350558206.jpg  

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: