Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

May 14 Gingerman Raceway MI Track day

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default May 14 Gingerman Raceway MI Track day

I've mentioned this a coupe times in the past but basically a buddy of mind runs a couple track days a year, all non competitive for fun etc. He normally has a hand full of instructors around if anyone is new to road course driving. He breaks everything down to 3 run groups and has no limit of you running with one or all of them. You can normally get more track time then you want with the layout he runs.

Also he has no issues with trucks on the track.. (not sure about 4x4, big diesels etc ask him) syty, S series, SVT fords, silverado SS's etc. I have personally had my S10 on the track and as long as i finish it before next week it will be there again.

We have people show up with everything from stock 1990 taurus wagons to original cobra's, GTR's, v8 radical, half dozen of the same model lotus, pontiac grand prix, SSEI's etc. I have some pictures posted on my picture domain i'm not really using yet of the last track day. www.gearheadimages.com

the site
http://autointerests.com/

The 5% off code
GMAN511-9

I'm going to be there with or without my truck... Driving from Canton ohio to Gingerman friday afternoon if anyone wants to meet up on the way.

Thanks!

Posting this on a couple forums i know people has asked about, Its a good time and he charges per car so if you have different drivers on one car it works out.