Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Contributing Member of Society

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contributing Member of Society

Hey ladies and gentleman. I've had an account for a while mostly to peruse the marketplace as I started my LS swap but didn't really feel like I had much to contribute early on. Probably still don't but I figured I should be a member and introduce myself.

My name is James and I've had my 1986 Trans Am since I was 16. Loved her when she was a 305 4bbl car and love her now. You know she just sits in the garage doing nothing right now.

I'm in the process of swapping to an LQ4 with a 4l60e and all that goes along with that. Biggest accomplishment so far is the engine is in the car and should have the trans bolted in as soon as I modify the crossmember.

Next up is the fuel system. Since it was originally a carb car that's been fun so far but we're getting there. Should have all my AN fittings and lines here next week. Couldn't be more excited to hopefully be driving by summer if not sooner.

Look forward to reading more and hopefully contributing. On a more personal note I'm an IT guy by trade so any technical questions just fire away I'm always happy to help.

Quick Reply: Contributing Member of Society