Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines

Old 07-20-2017, 12:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines

Category: Accessories
Price: $85
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): DE
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This listing is for a SpeedInc. Performance Tuned Z06 LS6 85mm Mass Airflow Unit set to be installed on LT1 & LT4 Camaro's, Firebirds, and Corvettes. The SpeedINC Z06 LT1-LT4 Kit was discontinued in favor of them focusing on later model Camaro's and Corvettes so this is a treat if you're looking to gain some decent power on your LT1-LT4 Project.

NOTE: This is NOT a stock replacement part! It's a genuine Delphi OEM GM component that has been modified for racing applications.

This is a drop in part that has been already been pre adjusted for LT1 & LT4 engines 1993-1997. I will also include the wiring harness adapter LT1 to LS1 styled harness that retails still for $29.99 with the MAF.

This is a drop in item that adds more airflow to your vehicle that can result in additional horsepower. I ran this on my engine as pictured in this listing it was a noticeable improvement over the stock MAF unit especially when you have a Cold Air intake to go along with it.

I've ran this unit both with the SpeedInc tune placed on it when the engine was stock and with a custom PCM Engine tune after further modifying my engine.

The performance of the Z06 MAF is helpful with basic bolt on cars and heads and cam cars.

Why and I selling this part?

I'm parting out my racecar if you can tell by some of the key components missing in the engine bay picture. This MAF unit was well taken care of and kept clean in the time that I used it. It is a used part that may have some scuffs or dings mainly from removing the intake to work on the engine.
Attached Thumbnails Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines-mafengine.jpg   Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines-maf1.jpg   Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines-maf3.jpg   Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines-maf4.jpg   Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines-maf5.jpg  

Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines-maf7.jpg  
Old 07-21-2017, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

What needed to be adjusted for this to work on LT1s?
Old 07-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ElkySS
What needed to be adjusted for this to work on LT1s?
For this to work on an LT1 physically it's a larger MAF sensor 85mm and you'll need larger intake ducks to accommodate it.

Technically it's like the Granatelli LT1 MAF a plug in upgrade but easier to tune since it's an original GM component that's better calibrated. I'm not sure what the adjustments SpeedInc did to them specifically but just adding on a stock non tuned Z06 MAF will throw off the stock PCM's calibrations causing the car to run rich and sluggish.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Z06 LS6 Mass Airflow for LT1 & LT4 engines