Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - $9250

Old 09-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - $9250

Year: 2019
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-7
Price: $9250
Mileage: 165000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have for sale a fd rx7 rolling chassis.

I bought this to build into a Nasa tt racecar but have decided to go a different route and finish building my current track car and get a daily driver. I searched awhile for a car that met my criteria and this car certainly did.

1993 base model rx7
No sunroof
165,xxx miles on chassis
No rust
No hood or passenger fender
No interior
No engine or trans
Straight Frame- Car was put on a frame straightener to ensure of no issues

Comes with the following

-R1 model spoiler

-Str606 wheels (currently on car)

-Kirk racing 10 point weld in roll cage (1020 mild steel) NASA and scca compliant (not yet installed, pictures taken from kirk's website, and illustration shows style of cage)

-Ccw classics 18x10 (et57) 18x11.5 (et64) (5x120 bolt pattern, have custom cnc'd 1" 6061 aluminum adapters specifically made to fit snug to both the rx7 hub and ccw inner bore) these fit flush front and rear with the fenders. Try to find a cheaper, higher quality set of wheels that are lighter then these yet can still take a 355mm brake assembly.

-Hoosier r7 315/30/18 rear tires (not yet mounted)

-Hinson full lsx swap kit (front subframe, t56 to oem differential capable driveshaft, motor mounts, trans torque arm, trans mounts, diff reinforcements, mishimoto radiator, two oil coolers, and a few other parts)

-full exhaust (minus headers) I have a Hinson y pipe and 5" muffler

This car is an empty canvas, awaiting its builder to finish it.

I have blueprinted this entire build and have a list of items specifies to make this car a winning chassis. I would be more then happy to share this information with the buyer.

I planned for this car to be around 2350lbs wet with full fluids and driver, with roughly 450whp (ls3 stock cam/heads). This car has incredible potential, just needs a very dedicated builder to help finish it.

Note- This vehicle does not have a title and is not title-able in the state of FL at least unless registered and re-vin'd as a kit car. Has a destruction title from an accident and the previous owner didn't opt for a salvage title. Trailered racecar use only. Frame is as straight as it was off the factory floor with no signs of accident.
Attached Thumbnails 1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-2-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-rx7.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-1-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-5-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-4-.jpg  

1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-1-.png   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-6-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-7-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-3-.png   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-10-.jpg  

1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-12-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-13-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-2-.png   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-17-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-15-.jpg  

1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-11-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-3-.jpg   1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - 50-unnamed-14-.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1993 mazda fd rx7 racecar roller project with tons of parts - $9250