Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

94-95 LT1 ecm. PN:16188051. Socketed for flash chips.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94-95 LT1 ecm. PN:16188051. Socketed for flash chips.

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $115
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Seeing if anyone would be interested in a 94-95 LT1 ecm.

I decided one day to try to resurrect some dead ecms I had lying around. And Ive succeed. The one that in the pics was bricked during a flash/tune failure. I have placed sockets on the boards so that the flash chips could be easily removed and replaced. Thus allowing you to get the unit communicating again, so that it can be flashed. The ecm is tested and works. Comes with stock tune for Fbody cars. Just give me your details. Year of car, trans and gears should be all the details I need. If have a tune you would like me to throw on before I ship it then I can do that as well.

$115 and its yours. Ill take care of shipping.

FYI. When one of these ecm are bricked from a failure during flash it makes the flash chips useless. That's why you have to remove them and load them separately with a programmer. After programing you simply install the chips and your ready to flash.
Attached Thumbnails 94-95 LT1 ecm. PN:16188051. Socketed for flash chips.-dsc_0228.jpg   94-95 LT1 ecm. PN:16188051. Socketed for flash chips.-dsc_0227.jpg   94-95 LT1 ecm. PN:16188051. Socketed for flash chips.-dsc_0197.jpg  
Old 09-20-2017, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by J-13gtp
Seeing if anyone would be interested in a 94-95 LT1 ecm.

I decided one day to try to resurrect some dead ecms I had lying around. And Ive succeed. The one that in the pics was bricked during a flash/tune failure. I have placed sockets on the boards so that the flash chips could be easily removed and replaced. Thus allowing you to get the unit communicating again, so that it can be flashed. The ecm is tested and works. Comes with stock tune for Fbody cars. Just give me your details. Year of car, trans and gears should be all the details I need. If have a tune you would like me to throw on before I ship it then I can do that as well.

$115 and its yours. Ill take care of shipping.

FYI. When one of these ecm are bricked from a failure during flash it makes the flash chips useless. That's why you have to remove them and load them separately with a programmer. After programing you simply install the chips and your ready to flash.
So basically I just need to send you the info on my car and then when I put the ecm in I go get it flashed? Also do you know how I can find what my car's tune is set at because it's not stock. I'm unsure of how to do this.The top end was built before I got the car and the guy who had it before me had no clue. It has Cam, roller rockers, etc.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by fischdogg1
So basically I just need to send you the info on my car and then when I put the ecm in I go get it flashed? Also do you know how I can find what my car's tune is set at because it's not stock. I'm unsure of how to do this.The top end was built before I got the car and the guy who had it before me had no clue. It has Cam, roller rockers, etc.
Since your going to make sure it fits all my specs. ill probly get this one from you. Just let know.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by fischdogg1
Since your going to make sure it fits all my specs. ill probly get this one from you. Just let know.
Sent you a PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Bump to the top.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Bump to the top.

Quick Reply: 94-95 LT1 ecm. PN:16188051. Socketed for flash chips.