Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp

Year: 2014
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $28000
Mileage: 5200
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

SOLD

I know this is a real long shot but I'm just tenatively throwing this out here in case someone has my ideal car they want to trade for something more practical or something.

I still have my 99 H/C/I TA but decided I wanted to get into something newer and had my eyes on a built c6 or ideally a c6 with a blower. I decided to go out of my comfort zone on this car though cause I had everything in line to buy a certain C6 then it fell through at last minute and I was ready to buy something and I loved this car looking at it even not being a ford guy. I'm happy with it but not loving it as much as I hoped I would

I've only put about 700 miles on it in the short time I've owned it.

Info on my car
2014 Mustang GT Base with the Brembo brake package/19" premium wheels.
Roush Phase 3 TVS 2.3 Supercharger Kit. 80mm Pulley @ 10psi
VMP 91oct Tune by Justin. 675hp kit, so probably 580-600 at the rear tires.
Roush Fuel System Upgrade kit (47lb Injectors, Roush Boost-A-Pump, and more)
SCT X4 Flash/Datalogger Tool
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Roush Boost Gauge Vent Pod Kit
GT500 Spoiler Painted to Match
Roush Splitters all the way around
Eibach 1.5" Lowering Springs
RTR Rear License Plate Vented Trim
Full Borla OR Exhaust, also have pypes mufflers for it if you wanted it louder but the borla sounds beautiful and is pretty loud as is.
Factory wheels repainted with Ford Kodiak Brown Metallic. Look black in most situations but shine a light to them and look closely and you can see the brown metallic. I would never of thought to paint them this color but I'm amazed at how great they look in person.

It only has 5200 miles on it currently. Will continue to go up as I'm daily driving it.

I have clean VIN report in hand that I had ran before I bought it. No accident history or anything.

Car is literally mint, hasn't even had the front license plate holes drilled, still just has the dimples. Obviously AC is ice cold, cruise works great, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this car. Got 27mpg cruising at 65-70mph on the 5 hour trip home from buying it.

If nothing comes of it I'll just go ahead and get injectors and a fuel pump and put this thing on E85 for a safe 600-650whp setup and enjoy it.

Again mostly only looking for a blown or built C6. No other trades.
If I was going to let it go for a price i'll put 28k on it
I do have a lien on it through a local bank so if we did anything and you had to have the title day of sale and could meet me during lunch hour on weekdays or 8-12 on Saturday we could do that.

SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-tg9ok72.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-ul2dh5c.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-isbxhxx.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-qlrpev6.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-zqbonkv.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-w29xjnk.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-ivklyh5.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-dcltjmp.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-jnhccom.jpg
SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp-dusciv3.jpg

Last edited by El-Ess-Won; 03-13-2018 at 01:58 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 08-31-2017, 09:52 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 194 Likes on 163 Posts

I'm not much on Mustangs, but this color and that car are beautiful and badass. I could almost be tempted ...
Old 08-31-2017, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

yeah that's what won me over. I have friends that kind of talked me into doing the coyote thing and this one's color/stance/clean setup just won me over. Tons of black/blue/green/white coyotes, never had seen a ruby red one like this. It's beautiful. Daylight hits it its a bright crystal clear but deep red, overcast/dark it is a beautiful deep maroon. When direct light is hitting it all around it almost becomes a sunburst orange. Really a beautiful color
Old 08-31-2017, 10:11 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 194 Likes on 163 Posts

I know. Reminds me of a combination of SOM, Cayenne Red, and some of the metallic maroons found on C6's. Around here, like everywhere else, you see zillions of Mustangs. But I don't ever recall seeing that color. It's simply stunning - especially with the black wheels and accents.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

I definitely wouldnt of bought the same car in a different color I can about tell you that. It's definitely unique in its own way.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by El-Ess-Won
I definitely wouldnt of bought the same car in a different color I can about tell you that. It's definitely unique in its own way.
Keep it put a Hellion kit on it and go beat up some c6s.. I love that color. Do the 15-16s come in this color if so In the future I was thinking of investing in an s550 with turbo.. Those are beating a lot of the blown c6s and staying more reliable.. Here I go about to get burned on here..
Old 09-16-2017, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Pretty sure they do come in the color still. It's a good lookin one for sure, I actually sold this a few days ago to my buddy though. He'll have a lot of fun with it!
Old 09-17-2017, 08:55 AM
Teching In

Sad to see you just bought this from Indy and you already want to sell and make a profit. I was next in line to look at this car after you and to see you didnt really even want it? Sad, should have let us mustang lovers enjoy it.
You paid $25k?
Old 09-21-2017, 01:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hp275
Sad to see you just bought this from Indy and you already want to sell and make a profit. I was next in line to look at this car after you and to see you didnt really even want it? Sad, should have let us mustang lovers enjoy it.
You paid $25k?
Where are you getting I paid 25k?
I paid 26k. If you read I was really only wanting to trade for a C6 not sell. For cash price I put 28k because you know no one will want to pay asking price and will haggle me down. If I sold I intended to just get my 26k back. Not to mention I had $300 in a barton shifter/2 post bracket and had $1100 into registering it.

My buddy who is a mustang/ford guy in general actually bought it from me for $27.5k since I saved him the effort of the road trip and had money into the shifter setup.
If I was trying to turn a profit on something you think I'd go out and buy a 26k car to make maybe $500-1000 after paying $1100 to register it?
Get your panties unbunched. Sorry you were to slow on the car. Just because I bought it doesn't mean it was trashed and lost forever. It's now in the hands of a mustang lover.

If you wanted it so bad you should of moved on it. It was a 10 hour road trip for me to get it in Indiana from Iowa. You were closer and the guy told me it had been listed for a few weeks and went through a couple price drops.
I thought I'd like it a lot, I didn't. Why keep something I found I wasn't super happy with?

Anyways - car is now sold all - thanks

Last edited by El-Ess-Won; 09-22-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Quick Reply: SOLD 2014 Mustang GT 5k mile Roush Phase 3. ~675hp