Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

AutoMeter Ultra Light, CompCams, GM, Magnafuel, Moog, Viking, etc.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Any update Tim? I need a MAF and haven't bothered looking again as i thought you were sending one.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Read through all this. And just wanted to add some 0.02.
iv had countless good experiences over the years. Most people are usually good to deal with. Iv had some bad ones two. Been screwed out of money before, stuff damaged or not as described. and its a crappy feeling.
things do happen out of people's control and mistakes happen, but if never seen someone go out of there way like this to make a wrong, right. Thats awesome.

one of the best things iv learned is it's not always the cheapest price or the fastest transaction, but how well your taken care of when a problem comes up.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate all the kind comments in my absence. I thrilled to announce that I have been given a clean bill of health and returned to work just over two weeks ago. I am finally near 100%, which I've promised myself to not take for granted anymore.

To all whom I've made commitments to, rest assured if they haven't been fulfilled yet they will be at the upmost importance. I truly cannot appropriately articulate the words of gratitude this community has afforded me and sincerely intend to pay it forward as I believe I have this far.

I'll be updating my OP shortly with an updated list of items available shortly.

Search this Thread