Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

AutoMeter Ultra Light, CompCams, GM, Magnafuel, Moog, Viking, etc.

Old 06-28-2018, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Yes I am happy and I said thank you already in response to you going along with the claim and issuing a refund.

if you read my response on this thread or the last few PMs from me , I am simply trying to understand what happened with the product that you shipped to me. The circumstances you posted about prior ,which you said caused delays in shipping items for some buyers, should have had no affect on our transaction because you stated to me that you got my product shipped on 6/8 via a PM from you on 6/9.

Its just bothering me that I don’t know what happened to the part that I originally purchased. Did it really get shipped? Did get shipped to the wrong address ? Did it get lost in shipping ? Etc

Old 06-29-2018, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by zblee
Yes I am happy and I said thank you already in response to you going along with the claim and issuing a refund.

if you read my response on this thread or the last few PMs from me , I am simply trying to understand what happened with the product that you shipped to me. The circumstances you posted about prior ,which you said caused delays in shipping items for some buyers, should have had no affect on our transaction because you stated to me that you got my product shipped on 6/8 via a PM from you on 6/9.

Its just bothering me that I don’t know what happened to the part that I originally purchased. Did it really get shipped? Did get shipped to the wrong address ? Did it get lost in shipping ? Etc

I'm slated to be released from the hospital today. When I get home and rested I'll go through my packages still pending USPS dropoff to see if the FPR is in there.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
I'm slated to be released from the hospital today. When I get home and rested I'll go through my packages still pending USPS dropoff to see if the FPR is in there.
well it should not be there because you confirmed several times that it was shipped out...

on 6/9 you messaged me "They went out yesterday. I have the receipt at home, but I'm tied up on family obligations for the day so i'll get the info over to you tomorrow"
on 6/12 you messaged me "I apologize, I've had difficulty locating the receipt. Still looking but it should arrive soon via priority USPS."
after this you never replied to PM's asking where product is or proof of shipment...

and now you are saying (to be confirmed later today) that it may have never even got shipped out to begin with?
there are at least 2 users that you did this to just on this thread as of lately.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

well it should not be there because you confirmed several times that it was shipped out...

on 6/9 you messaged me "They went out yesterday. I have the receipt at home, but I'm tied up on family obligations for the day so i'll get the info over to you tomorrow"
on 6/12 you messaged me "I apologize, I've had difficulty locating the receipt. Still looking but it should arrive soon via priority USPS."
after this you never replied to PM's asking where product is or proof of shipment...

and now you are saying (to be confirmed later today) that it may have never even got shipped out to begin with?
there are at least 2 users that you did this to just on this thread as of lately.
You've received your funds back yet still seem to feel the need to bust my *****.

Are you a lawyer or do you just enjoy drama? Either way, as I've said before, I APOLOGIZE.

Now go ahead and go on your merry way.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:23 AM
Teching In

You've received your funds back yet still seem to feel the need to bust my *****.

Are you a lawyer or do you just enjoy drama? Either way, as I've said before, I APOLOGIZE.

Now go ahead and go on your merry way.
Sorry if I seem to be coming off as negative, not my intention. I am just genuinely curious about what happened to the packages that you shipped out but were not received. You mentioned you would check to see if the FPR was still in your possession, did you find it?
Old 06-30-2018, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 80 Likes on 57 Posts

got in contact with tim! just received tracking information! speedy recovery Tim!
Old 06-30-2018, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cancam99ss
got in contact with tim! just received tracking information! speedy recovery Tim!
Thanks again Luis. Please let me know when your gear arrives safe and sound!
Old 07-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Have a few items still available, bump.
so i see that you have updated the FRP from SOLD to having a price listed now. I guess this means that you found it and it in fact never even shipped it out ... even though you told me several times that i was shipped and 'on its way'. PLEASE dont tell buyers that you have shipped the product when you actually did not ship it, i wish you would have told me this three weeks ago when i asked (and all the times i asked leading up until today).

Old 07-02-2018, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

so i see that you have updated the FRP from SOLD to having a price listed now. I guess this means that you found it and it in fact never even shipped it out ... even though you told me several times that i was shipped and 'on its way'. PLEASE dont tell buyers that you have shipped the product when you actually did not ship it, i wish you would have told me this three weeks ago when i asked (and all the times i asked leading up until today).
That was actually an error on my part; please forgive me as I'm using my laptop for the first time post-eye surgery.

I copy/paste my Photobucket URL's/entire thread from notepad and grabbed an old section of code. Can you kindly refrain from attempting to create any additional drama in this thread?

If you'd like to voice your feedback, there is an entire section for you to do so. You strike me as the type of individual who has difficulty letting these types of things go. So please follow forum guidelines and go create a dedicated thread for your theories and bitching.

Thanks,
Tim

PS - Edited my OP.

Last edited by Rare96LT1Formula; 07-02-2018 at 12:22 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Teching In

That was actually an error on my part.

I copy/paste my Photobucket URL's/entire thread from notepad and grabbed an old section of code. Can you kindly refrain from attempting to create any additional drama in this thread?

If you'd like to voice your feedback, there is an entire section for you to do so. You strike me as the type of individual who has difficulty letting these types of things go. So please follow forum guidelines and go create a dedicated thread for your theories and bitching.

Thanks,
Tim

PS - Edited my OP.
Yes, thank you for finally supplying an answer to my questions. this would have all been avoided if you would have just answered my questions from 3 weeks ago when I voiced my concern about the order not showing up. My concerns have been answered and I am signing off now. thank you and GLWS

_zblee
Old 07-02-2018, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes, thank you for finally supplying an answer to my questions. this would have all been avoided if you would have just answered my questions from 3 weeks ago when I voiced my concern about the order not showing up. My concerns have been answered and I am signing off now. thank you and GLWS

_zblee
If you'd treated me with a little more respect while I'd been dealing with personal family & health matters, I'd have purchased & drop shipped a new FPR to your front door.

Cameron, James & Luis are ALL getting FREE parts as a result of my delays. It'd have been nice to include you in that pool. One day you'll grow old like me and hopefully learn how to treat people with a little more respect when it's needed most.

Best of luck with your build & future endeavors, Matthew.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Tim,
I have opened up the forum in the last few days but hadn't looked at anything. It is good to see you are back and i did get a refund on paypal. It made no sense that someone would flip like it appeared you had but who knows what life throws at someone. I still need the maf as i haven't had time to source one elsewhere. Should it arrive i will add positive feedback here for you. Crap happens and you appear to be making it right for all those affected.

Hope your recovery goes well.

James
Old 07-02-2018, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by stormy69
Tim,
I have opened up the forum in the last few days but hadn't looked at anything. It is good to see you are back and i did get a refund on paypal. It made no sense that someone would flip like it appeared you had but who knows what life throws at someone. I still need the maf as i haven't had time to source one elsewhere. Should it arrive i will add positive feedback here for you. Crap happens and you appear to be making it right for all those affected.

Hope your recovery goes well.

James
Appreciate the kind words James. Please PM me your shipping info!
Old 07-02-2018, 04:29 PM
That's MISTER MODERATOR

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Looks like this has all worked out.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 80 Likes on 57 Posts

Default Thank you

Big shout out to Tim! just got the parts in faster than u mentioned last week. All Prats cam very well package and all the stuff is in new condition! Thank defiantly worth the wait!
Old 07-02-2018, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Appreciate the kind words James. Please PM me your shipping info!
Info sent Tim
Old 07-03-2018, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cancam99ss
Big shout out to Tim! just got the parts in faster than u mentioned last week. All Prats cam very well package and all the stuff is in new condition! Thank defiantly worth the wait!
Thank you again for your patience and understanding Luis. It's guys like you that make this community great. Enjoy the new gear!
Originally Posted by stormy69
Info sent Tim
Perfect, thanks! I'll be getting your MAF and Cameron's Skip Shift sent out ideally Thursday due to the holiday.

Thank you for your service and God bless!

Last edited by Rare96LT1Formula; 07-03-2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thread cleaned up a bit, OP updated. Still need to go through the garage, I know I have plenty more items I'd like to get rid of.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:34 PM

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

zblee, I can understand your frustrations here given the situation but the fact that the OP has made amends to everyone I suggest at this point that you just drop it, there is no additional gains to be made. I debated whether to go in and edit/delete posts to clean things up but I believe given the personal circumstances and restitutions made that Tim has gone above and beyond and as he pointed out, if you had just cut him some slack you would have had a free FPR and based on this I am leaving everything intact so that people can see what has happened. You always have the opportunity to $hit on his seller rating but I suggest that you give the whole story if you do because sometimes Life happens and things don't always go as planned. I clearly don't see ANYONE here ripped off.

Thanks all and have a GREAT 4th of July!
Old 07-07-2018, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thank you all for patience during this rough patch. I’ve got a few items still available, with more coming as my wife and I are expecting our 3rd child and she’s rightfully pushing me to ‘declutter’.

I will likely list my unassembled, machine shop ready 408 chi boost ready motor for sale shortly as we prepare to move into our new home, amongst many other items. In the interim I’ll continue to work to mend the fences with the users who i’ve Driven a bit crazy while undergoing my recent personal struggles with my work and health.

For those still waiting for their tracking/free parts, I expect to make a post office visit on Tuesday. More to come on that and again, much love to all my fellow LS Tech family.

Search this Thread