Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

F Body UMI and QA1 rear suspension - LCA/tq arm/MWC Loop/sfc's -- SOLD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 04:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F Body UMI and QA1 rear suspension - LCA/tq arm/MWC Loop/sfc's -- SOLD!!!

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $1234
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

All parts in this listing were purchased brand new from Summit Racing EXCEPT the rear shocks and driveshaft safety loop. Loop purchased new from MWC and shocks purchased second hand. All of these parts are STILL CURRENTLY INSTALLED and I will be removing them in approximately 7-10 days. Obviously not all parts are pictured in the thread, this is just what I could find on my phone while making this ad. (It is a photo from when I first installed it all). I will post up more detailed photos as soon as the parts are removed. (I am waiting to get on my friend's lift to changeover what I have and its looking like this coming Monday night is when I can get on it.)

I am swapping out my rear suspension parts to some upgraded stuff as my car has gone much further than I expected it to when I bought all of this stuff about a year ago... All of it is in excellent condition... All except the rear shocks (which I bought used - unknown life time usage on them) have around 2000 street miles and around 25 passes on them. No complaints no issues. I have cut 1.50 60's and ran low 10's with this stuff with ease. I am mini tubbing and using s60 rear, going to an 8.50 cage, and swapping to th400 this year so I am re-configuring what I have...this is the only reason for sale. NO HARDWARE WILL BE INCLUDED. Reuse your stock or source new... I may add more parts to this thread but this is what I could think off off hand as of now. Posting now to generate interest and as I said immediately upon removal more detailed photos will be available and parts will be ready for shipping the following morning. Any questions comments or concerns please feel free to post here pm me or text me 518-728-0607.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING AND I COVER PP FEES Local pickup is always an option and I am willing to travel around an hour in any direction from zip 12306 to meet a potential buyer. Will gladly make package deals as well.

Parts for sale:

UMI LCA's and Panhard powdered red, non-adj, poly ends - New $170 - selling for $100

UMI rear 22mm sway bar.. was black, I painted it red its scratched up a little at bottom near pumpkin, can only see when fully underneath car.. DOES NOT include end links but includes poly bushings and mounts - New $199 - selling for $100

UMI SFC's bolt in powdered red - New $240 - selling for $150

QA1 non-adj Torque Arm powdered black (a very small piece of the end of the arm that runs along the vertical side of the snout of the rear end was clearanced to fit a protruding fin on my s60 this DOES NOT affect it) Will be pictured later - New $195 - selling for $100

QA1 rear stock style mount adjustable shocks (one **** controls both compression and rebound) - New $164 each - selling for $125 for the pair

Midwest Chassis Driveshaft Safety Loop powdered black - New $115 - selling for $80

Thank you for looking.
Attached Thumbnails F Body UMI and QA1 rear suspension - LCA/tq arm/MWC Loop/sfc's -- SOLD!!!-susp-1.jpg   F Body UMI and QA1 rear suspension - LCA/tq arm/MWC Loop/sfc's -- SOLD!!!-susp-2.jpg  

Last edited by allblackedout5; 03-08-2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for everything but the loop shipped to 94534. Very intrested please pm me
Old 02-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Teching In

is torgue arm still available,,if so im interested
Old 02-28-2018, 03:44 PM
9 Second Club

To all of those following this post, I'd first like to apologize for posting so prematurely...I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response to this. I received 12 pm's and 4 text messages including the two posts above. What is stated in my original post still stands. As of now nothing is available for more photos or shipment. I will be ready by this time next week. My plan is to message each individual in the order that the messages were received by me based off of date and time. I'll give each person a couple of hours to respond, if nothing is heard back I will move to the next person in line. Trying to be as fair as possible but hey I'll sell to whoever sends me money. I don't wish to take deposits or prepayments on things until I can send you detailed photos and make sure that you are satisfied with the condition of the parts, I don't want any headaches later. I'm a no nonsense seller and an honest and fair man... So to all of those who have shown interest I greatly appreciate it and I apologize for the delay, I just wanted to get my parts posted and didn't expect to get such a large showing of interest so quickly!

I will update if this changes but as of now I have time on the lift Monday and Tuesday to do my trans and suspension swap... I will have this car stripped in a night...and I'll put my new stuff on the next... So expect to hear back from me on Monday evening or Tuesday morning. As stated, I will reach out to each person in the order they reached out to me.

Due to the overwhelming interest my prices are firm, I will work with buyers on shipping because some of these things are large, and I cover or we can split paypal fees, I don't feel a seller should make a buyer cover them in full.

Again to those who have shown interest thank you for your patience and I hope this game plan is fair to you.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:08 AM
8 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

That's awesome you are upgrading already! Can't wait to see it run with the new setup!

Bump it up for a fellow 518!
Old 03-01-2018, 12:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ratical
That's awesome you are upgrading already! Can't wait to see it run with the new setup!

Bump it up for a fellow 518!
Thanks brother, a little nervous to change it all up now to be honest. It worked so damn well with all this stuff... going to be A LOT of adjusting and fine tuning now. But hey that's part of the fun I suppose. Thanks for the bump... hopefully run into you soon up at Jeremy's or something...my car goes in his shop Monday looks like.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:11 AM
9 Second Club

All suspension parts are out and now available. I will post detailed photos of each part in this thread around noon time today. If you have messaged me or posted in this thread and are still interested please pm me. First come first serve. You pay shipping I cover PayPal fees. Prices firm. I have some boxes that will fit most of this stuff no problem. May need a day or two to find/make packaging for the torque arm and sub frame connectors. I don’t think I have any appropriate packaging for them due to size. Thanks.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:00 AM
9 Second Club

Photos of actual parts...local sale currently pending on LCA's, panhard, sway bar, shocks, and tq arm... rest is still available.

Last edited by allblackedout5; 03-07-2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:45 PM
9 Second Club

Midwest Chassis DS loop and UMI subframe connectors still available.

ALL Other Parts sold locally.