Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $2500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm looking to sell my twin turbo set up that a built a few years ago. Its been working great and makes good power but I recently swapped to an A6 and this will not work with it, I designed it around an M6 so to be clear this is for MANUAL TRANS CARS ONLY. This made almost 600 whp on 8lbs when the car was stock other than the turbos, and made over 700whp on e85 with plenty of room to grow. I need to keep a few things from the kit to reuse on my next set up but I will list all of the things that you will need to add to complete this. Some of the pictures I listed are from during the build so not everything is painted but I did paint everything before I finished and will add more current pictures.The turbos are Precision 5976e's, the hot parts are all stainless. The charge piping is steel. Should connect directly to a stock or aftermarket exhaust. If there is something your dead set on wanting me to include I can do so for an additional price.

Parts you will need to complete:
Oil drain fittings at turbo, oil scavange pump and lines
Oil feed lines
Vacuum lines
Tial MVS wastegates or maybe knockoffs that are similar in dimension
BOV 50mm
Charge pipe in engine bay ( I spent too much time metal finishing and painting to include this)
Fuel system

Asking $2500

search ls3 ls1 ls2 lsa l99 camaross fifth gen 5th gen 5thgen fifthgen
Attached Thumbnails Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-00q0q_8zwp8jnaesz_600x450.jpg   Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-00k0k_ffxi2wokia_600x450.jpg   Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-00r0r_24piyee9rhx_600x450.jpg   Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-00404_eovazd2kmut_600x450.jpg   Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-20180226_180847.jpg  

Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-20180226_191827.jpg   Twin Turbo set up for 5th gen Camaro-20180226_180840.jpg