Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Anyone heard of bruce.ls1?

Old 05-17-2018, 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Anyone heard of bruce.ls1?

I posted a want ad for some headers and got a PM saying to text him. Just joined, no posts anywhere. I'm not suggesting he is not legit as someone trawling for a place to sell their leftovers could find the site at any time (I found it looking for parts if I recall correctly), I'm just curious if anyone else is getting similar messages.
Thanks
Old 05-20-2018, 08:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 156 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckd71
I posted a want ad for some headers and got a PM saying to text him. Just joined, no posts anywhere. I'm not suggesting he is not legit as someone trawling for a place to sell their leftovers could find the site at any time (I found it looking for parts if I recall correctly), I'm just curious if anyone else is getting similar messages.
Thanks
im usually not concerned when i see that. i just make sure that i dont gift it through PayPal that way you have buyer protection. just inspect the part extremely well upon arrival
Old 05-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, just last week got the same response for Sail Panel.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Floorman279
im usually not concerned when i see that. i just make sure that i dont gift it through PayPal that way you have buyer protection. just inspect the part extremely well upon arrival
My concern wasn't so much the condition of the part but the likelihood of never getting it at all. Plenty of scammers out there.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:47 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Look at the negative feedback section.there are post after post if ppl getting scammers messaging them.that have no feedback no posts etc. Think about it is it worth saving a few dollars to get scammed possibly or just buy from someone who has a good reputable name around here or at least eBay where u have PayPal protection minimum
Old 06-10-2018, 07:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dealt with him just last week. Told me he had heads and I actually sent him a money gram. The next day he wouldn't respond and I started digging into all he said to me about him and where he lived. All of that sounded fishy he only wanted to use moneygram. Very specific on that. Then I looked up the heads on Google and I found a picture on there that he must have screenshot. That led me to an ls1tech post from 2015 that someone else had posted about a problem with the same heads he was having. About 10 pictures were from that post that he sent me. Immediately called moneygram and canceled the moneygram.....

Search this Thread