Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS3 625hp Engine. Professionally machined, assembled, and dyno-tuned.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 10:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS3 625hp Engine. Professionally machined, assembled, and dyno-tuned.

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $7500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I ordered this motor brand new from Golen Engines in New Hampshire, which is a very reputable engine builder in the drifting and road race world.

I ran the motor in my 240SX drift car for 10 events, one season. It ran flawlessly. Unfortunately, I had to part out the car for financial reasons at the end of the season. That's why the engine is up for sale.

I payed $13k for the brand new motor. I would like to get $7500 for it. I'm negotiable and would be willing to trade for a reliable daily driver, but no project cars please. I can ship the motor on a pallet or deliver within a reasonable distance.

All the details for the motor are listed below. As mentioned, the motor was professionally machined, assembled, broken in, and dyno-tuned by Golen Engines in New Hampshire. You can give them a call and ask about the LS3 built for Miro, and they will be able to confirm all details. The piston rings were gapped for nitrous use. I used a 100-shot of nitrous occasionally when running the engine. The engine was always run on VP 110-octane racing fuel with Joe Gibbs synthetic racing oil changed every event. Motor is sold as is in the last picture, does not include FAST intake or accessories.

Cam specs:
Duration @ .050" 243/255
Lift .627/.632
LSA 110

Compression ratio 13:1

416ci LS3 625hp Race Long Block

-Block: GM LS3 block, Bore and Performance honed with torque plate to 4.070", block decked to match pistons, line hone mainline and build oil clearance with ARP Main Studs, Durabond Performance Cam Bearings, new block plugs

-Crank: Callies Comp Star 4340 forged steel crank, 4.000" Stroke, 58x reluctor wheel, dynamic balance

-Rods: Callies Comp Star 4340 forged steel H-Beam rods, 6.125" Long, ARP 2000 Rod Bolts

-Pistons: Wiseco 2618 Forged pistons with coated skirts and Gas Nitride Ring Set, 13:1 Compression, Gap Rings for NOS Use.

-Bearings: Clevite H-Series Performance main and rods

-Camshaft: Comp Cams Custom Grind Billet Hyd Roller Camshaft

-Lifters:Comp Cams Hyd Tie Bar (Used)

-Timing Set: Cloyes Billet Hex Adjust Timing Set with HD Z timing chain

-Oil Pump: Melling Select Performance High Volume

-Covers: GM timing cover with cam sensor, GM rear cover, GM Lifter Valley cover, Canton racing front sump oil pan, Holley valve covers

-Damper: Customer will supply damper and bolt

-Head Gaskets: Cometic MLS Head Gaskets

-Heads: GM LS3 CNC heads, size guides, performance three angle valve job, deck heads, Manley Stainless Steel valves, double polished valve spring kit with hardened retainers and locks

-Head Studs: ARP Head Stud Kit

-Rocker: New GM LS3 rockers with Comp Cams Trunion Upgrade Kit

-Pushrods: Comp Cams Hardened .080" Wall

ls1, ls2, ls3, ls7, lsx, camaro, corvette, drag, drift, race, v8, 240sx, swap
Old 07-31-2018, 09:31 AM
Launching!

Any videos of it running?
Old 07-31-2018, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gotit4cheap16
Any videos of it running?
This is it being broken in and dyno'ed:

This is the last event that I ran the motor in the car:

Quick Reply: LS3 625hp Engine. Professionally machined, assembled, and dyno-tuned.