Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

UPP Twin turbo kit for c5 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPP Twin turbo kit for c5 Corvette

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3800
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): MS
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Price reduced- $3800 plus shipping! (Been asking $4k on the other forums prior to this listing. Below is copy/paste from there)

Willing to make a better deal for local pickup, as that saves me from finding boxes for all this stuff and getting it nicely packaged up!

Thinking about selling out all my turbo stuff and my car and building an old car. The car is down right now with a blown motor.

I have a complete UPP twin turbo kit from my C5 that was used for 1000 miles. This kit worked great and is great quality. I had some rubbing issues on the passenger side, but I have a new pipe that has plenty of clearance for that side now. All the kinks are worked out. Asking $4000 plus shipping. I am going to start taking off the rest of the parts tomorrow. Every nut and bolt will be included.

I have some other parts that I could sell with this, but they are not for sale until I sell the turbo kit. Parts include an alky control kit that is set up for this UPP kit specifically, e-boost 2 boost controller with dual solenoids, and POSSIBLY an UPP fuel system, but if all this sells I will have to get up with CK on this. These parts have been installed but never run. The fuel system is not even unwrapped

Few pics:

Old 01-31-2012, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD thanks!

Quick Reply: UPP Twin turbo kit for c5 Corvette