Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Anybody interested in a 4.8, Still in truck?

Old 12-09-2017, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Anybody interested in a 4.8, Still in truck?

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1400
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): CO
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hi, guys.
A year or so ago I bought a '00 Silverado 1500 4x4 with a 4.8 in it to make it a donor for a resto mod, those plans changed due to wildy overestimating my skill/free time/lack of space to work in.
Combo is a 4.8LR4/4l60e with almost 190k on it, although the truck runs perfect and you could drive it across the country as is, I'd not sell it as a truck, because it needs new front LCAs, which are included, tires, and front shocks, plus the labor that goes with it, and all around its not cosmetically perfect, although you could use it as a work truck.

If youre interested in a good running, complete and stock 4.8 for your project and are near Denver, CO, shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Staging Lane

1400$ ?
Old 12-10-2017, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

$1400 is almost enough to get a complete dropout L33 shipped to your door. Take the 1 off the front of your price and you might be talking.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Price can go down 50-100 bucks if you live far away to make up for gas money, and it includes new parts that you can keep in case you decide youre gonna use the truck for a beater/hauling ****.

Im glad yall live in the land where LSs grow on trees and are not junkyard motors with the cylinders full of water that have been sitting outside for 2 years and have 3 spun bearings, but the truth is theyre getting scarcer and a simple ebay search proves that.

Originally Posted by 8.Lug
Take the 1 off the front of your price and you might be talking.
We're not talking, stop posting insulting comments on my thread, get a job and you might be able to afford asking prices.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anybody interested in a 4.8, Still in truck?