Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

AutoMeter Ultra Light, CompCams, GM, Magnafuel, Moog, Viking, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Originally Posted by 99SSLSWON
On Thursday, May 24th I paid the full asking price via PayPal for the Skip Shift. You told me you would ship it out on the 25th. On the 30th, I asked if you had shipped it out yet because I had heard nothing from you. After another few un-responded texts, on June 4th, you finally responded and said it went out on that day but no tracking information. On June 10th, I still had not received it, you reassured me you have sold and have multiple of these. On June 11th you told me you would send another one out. I was very happy to hear that and also said if I received both I would gladly ship 1 back. On June 15th, 18th, 19th, and 20th I asked for any info with zero replies to texts or PMs. I finally decided to call and your cell phone has been disconnected. It is June 25th, it has been 1 full month, and I still have no Skip Shift or answer. I was more than patient and hassle-free. I never want to publicly speak negatively, and I hate that this has had to come to this. I know it is only $14 and might seem petty, but to me it is the principle. We are all supposed to be companions here looking out for one another. Please do the right thing, contact me, and refund my money or get me the part.
I am in the same boat for the magnafuel regulator... its been 17 days since he said it shipped out but no proof of shipping, no tracking numbers. he has not responded to my last few msgs even though it shows he has logged in to this account just yesterday...

looks like i am going to start a paypal claim sooner rather than later...
Old 06-25-2018, 02:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zblee
I am in the same boat for the magnafuel regulator... its been 17 days since he said it shipped out but no proof of shipping, no tracking numbers. he has not responded to my last few msgs even though it shows he has logged in to this account just yesterday...

I hate to badmouth anyone, but it looks like I am not the only one. Maybe it's time an admin steps in? I am relatively new here and unsure exactly what to do. I paid friends and family because through texts when we originally started dealing, he seemed normal and cool. My mistake.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

He has also screwed me on the MAF. hopefully paypal will get it back to me. I gave him weeks to fix it and he has failed to do so. He also stopped responding and he was on the site yesterday.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Teching In

99SS, you should post his #...
Old 06-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stormy69
he said the cell phone used was a discontinued number...
Old 06-25-2018, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

The florida cell number he gave me through PM, the one we texted back and forth multiple times during our initial dealing, including a corvetteforum link, has been disconnected since at least June 20th, the first time I tried to call. Is it okay to post? Might be good to see if he was giving out multiple numbers. I don't want to step out of bounds.

Last edited by 99SSLSWON; 06-25-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:59 AM
Teching In

The florida cell number he gave me through PM, the one we texted back and forth multiple times during our initial dealing, including a corvetteforum link, has been disconnected since at least June 20th, the first time I tried to call. Is it okay to post? Might be good to see if he was giving out multiple numbers. I don't want to step out of bounds.
I have never seen a forum rule against it. I missed your first response stating it was disconnected, that would make it even less likely to be breaking any rules. Just odd that a guy goes from lots of great feedback to this...
thankfully, i didn't use f&f through pp.
Old 06-26-2018, 02:04 AM
Teching In

Tim Jesionowski
taj5944@gmail.com
Old 06-26-2018, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

I guess a full day is long enough for Tim to reach out to at least one of us to try to rectify the situation.

Tim Jesionowski (305) 768-1538

I PM'd admin, unsure of what we could really accomplish, but thought I'd shed some light. Response was basically what I was expecting. It's out of their hands and that we buy sell and trade at our own discression. I'm aware of that, no ones liability but my own. He did mention the ability to submit negative trader rating, but he has a long positive history on the site. I just hope Tim sees this and does the right thing.

Last edited by 99SSLSWON; 06-26-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Teching In

I pmd an admin as well, didn't hear back. my goal was to get this guy blocked from selling so others don't get hosed also...
Old 06-27-2018, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 80 Likes on 57 Posts

so i am not the only one. I paid for the katech tensioner and fast fuel rails. paid in full May 31st. He mentioned he started a new job and hadnt gotten an opportunity to ship the items out. He just finished texting with me. I hopw that he comes through.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

My sincere apologies guys. I started a new role at my consulting firm which called for an unexpected two week work trip to Canada. I was unable to get everyone's orders packaged up in a manner where I could arrange my wife to drop them off in my absence. 80 hour work weeks didn't allow me much free time, which is reflected in my absence here; which I'm not trying to excuse but merely explain.

Since I've returned home, Ive learned I need optical surgery to repair the cornea in my left eye, which I'm having done tomorrow morning at 9 AM at Rush Hospital in Chicago.

Up until this point, my trader credit here has been nothing short of stellar. I'll admit ALL issues as a result of my current circumstances are 110% my fault. I'm not screwing anyone over a $50 Mass Airflow Sensor or $14 Skip Shift though guys... Come on now...

Long story short, if you'd like a refund, message me. If you're willing to wait a few days, let me know and I'll issue partial refunds or throw in some extra gear for being patient with me.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I pmd an admin as well, didn't hear back. my goal was to get this guy blocked from selling so others don't get hosed also...
James,
I have just refunded your order through PayPal.

If you are interested/still need the Mass Airflow Sensor and can afford to wait a few more days while I recover from surgery, I'm willing to ship you the MAF free of charge.

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. Thank you again for your service sir.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Matt,

I have refunded your funds. Please confirm upon receipt. Once again, my sincerest apologies for all inconveniences caused.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I guess a full day is long enough for Tim to reach out to at least one of us to try to rectify the situation.

Tim Jesionowski (305) 768-1538

I PM'd admin, unsure of what we could really accomplish, but thought I'd shed some light. Response was basically what I was expecting. It's out of their hands and that we buy sell and trade at our own discression. I'm aware of that, no ones liability but my own. He did mention the ability to submit negative trader rating, but he has a long positive history on the site. I just hope Tim sees this and does the right thing.
Cameron,

Your refund has been issued. As with my offer to James, if you'd still like the skip shift sensor and able to wait a few days, I'll ship it to you for free.

Either way, hopefully no hard feeling guys. I'm a family man who just got caught up in a tough run of work and health commitments which I should've been more transparent about.
Old 06-28-2018, 01:53 AM
Teching In

By refunding me you admit that you attempted to fraud me. You said that the item was shipped on 6/8. It is now 6/27 and package has still not arrived and you still have not provided proof of shipping. I opened a claim with PayPal and I got an email from PayPal saying they sided with me and issued refund.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:11 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks for coming back on here, addressing the issues, and doing the right thing. Moving forward, honesty is always the best policy. If you had just stayed in contact and let me know what was going on, I would have understood.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

By refunding me you admit that you attempted to fraud me. You said that the item was shipped on 6/8. It is now 6/27 and package has still not arrived and you still have not provided proof of shipping. I opened a claim with PayPal and I got an email from PayPal saying they sided with me and issued refund.
I refunded you because you opened a PayPal claim requesting a refund. I manually approved the refund from my side by selecting "issue refund" via PayPal which triggered an ACH credit to you of $185.

If I had attempted to "fraud you" I would've kept your money and never returned here to address you. That has not happened. Use whatever verbiage you're comfortable with at this point I suppose, I've come back and made things right. If you'd like to reserve your right to be pissed off at me then I think you've earned that.

While I sincerely understand your frustrations, I've given you your refund as requested. As previously stated, I apologize for any inconveniences. I cannot say this enough.

Last edited by Rare96LT1Formula; 06-28-2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Yes thank you for speeding up the refund process. This still does not explain what happened to the product that I had originally paid for and that was shipped out on 6/8 by yours truly .
Old 06-28-2018, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes thank you for speeding up the refund process. This still does not explain what happened to the product that I had originally paid for and that was shipped out on 6/8 by yours truly .
Are you unhappy with the resolution? I'm unclear what more you would like me to do here.

​​​