Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

243 heads

Old 02-13-2018, 11:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 243 heads

I have a set of good 243 heads with a complete set of psi 1511 behive springs-SOLD-. As Well as the stock valves. As far as i know there not the sodium filled ones. Asking 500 obo. I also have a set of ls1 rockers and 7.4" hardened push roads that can go with for extra. Text# 484-773-7424

Last edited by Philhippy45; 02-20-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody looking to buy off of this guy should know that I paid him for an intake 2 weeks ago and haven’t received anything from him except excuses. He might be telling the truth, but he is giving me the usual excuses of family issues, bad weather and has no tracking information. I’m 1 state away from him and he sent me a message 11 days ago saying he sent it out.

He might be a good seller, I don’t know. The post office could have lost it or is taking forever. He’s responding to my messages so he’s not disappearing at least. I just wanted to give everyone else a heads up.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Launching!

He also told me that there was someone else that bought something that had a long delay but it eventually showed up. If whoever that is reads this please pm me or post up and give any potential buyers confidence on dealing with him. He seems to be a reasonable guy and I don’t want to screw him up if it really isn’t his fault.
Old 02-15-2018, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

For the record everyone i am not a scammer i have bought almost a thousand dollars worth of stuff the last 2 weeks from people on here if i was a scammer i wouldnt have spent more then I made I would have never spent anything. So with that being said the stuff that was bought from me was sent back by USPS because a fault in my address which wasnt my fault it was the post office for never updating my name to address 7 months ago whej i moved in. but I took it as it was and everyones stuff is going out via fed ex 2 day shipping the latest thing that i have to send as its the 2 biggest is the muffler and the intake manifold. I have them boxed and ready to ship. Either my fiance will ship them today or i will ship them tomorrow. Thank you everyone for being patient with me. And i apologize to you all. And when you guys receive your items could you post somewhere that you did to clear my name that im not a "scammer" So that I can resume business. Again thank you everyone and i am sorry.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Price on heads
Old 02-17-2018, 10:19 PM
Launching!

I still haven’t gotten anything but a FedEx number of a label he printed on Wednesday that still hasn’t been scanned by a FedEx carrier. I don’t trust this guy at all and I don’t think anybody should do any business with him until everybody gets their stuff.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Subliminal Hit
I still haven’t gotten anything but a FedEx number of a label he printed on Wednesday that still hasn’t been scanned by a FedEx carrier. I don’t trust this guy at all and I don’t think anybody should do any business with him until everybody gets their stuff.
thanks check your info again. Because I know I sent it out.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Brandon Hamilton
Price on heads
make an offer
Old 02-19-2018, 01:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Philhippy45
thanks check your info again. Because I know I sent it out.
You mean this tracking # that shows nothing still?
Attached Thumbnails 243 heads-20173215-3fac-40c0-b568-1e89a9fa8eda.png  
Old 02-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

That’s a lot better

Last edited by AFTER HOURS MOTORSP; 02-20-2018 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Staging Lane

That’s better

Last edited by AFTER HOURS MOTORSP; 02-20-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:35 PM
Launching!

We have an actual scan and a delivery date of Wednesday so we’ll see. If I get the part I will post it in this thread

Old 02-19-2018, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

Good looking out guys!
Old 02-19-2018, 06:29 PM
TECH Regular

Everyone stuff was sent put ans the reason I dont list a price is because I haven't a clue what the stuff is worth and I dont want to say I can do 20 just to find out shipping cost me 30. I'm not going to lose money if I break even ok but I won't lose money because of an estimate that I gave on a part that I thought would make money not lose it. But as I said everyone's stuff was sent out and as for calling me a scammer as far as I know I never said someone did better and for a couple dollars more you Could have it. If someone offered me something like for the muffler he asked a certan price and I asked could you go a little higher so I can cover shipping and he said yes. To the guy who bought my fuel rails I just want Everyone to know I sold then to him for what i thought would make some money but the cheapest shipping they had was $47 so at the end of the day I didnt make almost anything i almost lost so could you imagine if I posted that I wanted say 40 dollars for them I wouldve lost out $7 thats why I dont post how much things cost because I wont lose money id rather have someone offer me a monetary value then me check there Zip code to see of its worth it or not then turn around and say I want such a price for something including shipping because then i may get screwed and have to honor the deal. And if I say shipping not including nobody would by anything because shipping is so damn expensive anymore that when I say hey it cost $47 for you to ship it they wont spend 100 on something when 47 of which is for shipping. So no I'm not a scammer and no I'm not a fraud. And when you guys get your stuff and post that you have I am goikg to ask the admin to remove the posts to where people were saying I was becausw it would only be fair. I dropped it off the other day what they did was on them just like the USPS thats non of my fault. And ive been waiting for a guy to send my stuff out for 2 weeks now amd he just gave me the tracking number and you dont see anywhere that i posted he's a fraud becausw he has 2 kids and a wife plus 2 jobs so he gets to it when he gets to it. And how I know hes not a fraud ia I bought things from him before and took dam near a month to get but I got them. So be patient everyone your stuff is coming and again I am no fraud or scammer...
Old 02-20-2018, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Do you have all the valves, springs, rocker arms etc.?
Old 02-20-2018, 07:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Brandon Hamilton
Do you have all the valves, springs, rocker arms etc.?
they dont have the rockers but I have a set of ls1 rockers that would work.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Pm me a price
Old 02-21-2018, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Well my intake did show up after all. I’m not sure what the deal is, if everything philhippy says happened is true, but he did make good on the deal and get me the intake so I wanted to give the update. Part received

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 243 heads