Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Dorman intake

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dorman intake

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $365
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Brand new Dorman intake Part # 615-901 extra intake i have that i was going to use on my Gto. I paid $350 for them, just trying to get back what i have on them.

Description

***You are looking at the brand new 90mm intake just released by Dorman products. Below are some FAQ's (frequently asked questions) about this intake***

Can I use my factory throttle body? No, you will need to run a 4 bolt throttle body like a 92mm cable driven Nick Williams for the Camaro/Firebird or a 3 bolt to 4 bolt adapter for the Corvette drive by wire factory throttle body.
Can I use may factory fuel rails? Yes, you can run your factory fuel rails with the crossover line just like the FAST 92mm intake.
What kind of power gains can I expect? HP gains will vary depending on whether or not you have a factory LS1 intake now or the LS6. You can expect about a 30hp gain over the LS1 intake and about a 20hp gain over the LS6.
Why should I buy this over a FAST 92mm intake? Simple answer, PRICE! Dorman has killed it on the price point and it is the cheapest bigger polymer intake on the market.
How does this compare to the FAST 92mm intake? Dorman actually uses a FAST 92mm bottom and there modified LS6 upper with a 4 bolt throttle body mount. Also even though it is listed as a 90mm opening we measured with a set of calipers and it actually is 91.7mm. In conclusion it is pretty close to the FAST 92mm intake but for half the price!
Attached Thumbnails Dorman intake-img_3658-1-.jpg   Dorman intake-img_3656-1-.jpg   Dorman intake-img_3655-2-.jpg  
Old 07-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Old 07-26-2017, 05:35 PM
Teching In

up up

Quick Reply: Dorman intake