Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FS: Holley HP EFI ECU-only

04-21-2019, 03:31 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 614
  • Sold
Launching!

• Price
    $350
  • Location Austin, TX, 78704, USA
Description:

Item Location (City/State): Austin, Tx

Price: $350 shipped

Description: I have a Holley HP EFI unit for sale. This is the ECU only, no harness or cables. This unit was installed in my car and working perfectly except that it will not do internal data logging. I always log with a laptop so I didn't have a concern with this, but it may be an issue for some people.

I sent this unit back to Holley for them to check it out. Unfortunately it was out of warranty, but they confirmed that all works other than the logging. I replaced it as I found a good deal on a new unit.

I have it boxed up in the original Holley box ready to ship. Any questions, drop me a message...

Old 04-22-2019, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$300 shipped? I’m in Houston Tx.
Old 04-22-2019, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carbuff
Item Location (City/State): Austin, Tx

Price: $350 shipped

Description: I have a Holley HP EFI unit for sale. This is the ECU only, no harness or cables. This unit was installed in my car and working perfectly except that it will not do internal data logging. I always log with a laptop so I didn't have a concern with this, but it may be an issue for some people.

I sent this unit back to Holley for them to check it out. Unfortunately it was out of warranty, but they confirmed that all works other than the logging. I replaced it as I found a good deal on a new unit.

I have it boxed up in the original Holley box ready to ship. Any questions, drop me a message...

sent PM
Old 04-22-2019, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

Also sent a pm
Old 04-23-2019, 03:19 PM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Payment received...