Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Correct Forula centercaps?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Correct Forula centercaps?

Hey everybody, my formula was ordered with the 16" painted rims, and I just bought a set of 17" polished aluminum rims today. Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the centercaps? Every eBay listing that I've looked at gives me a different part number, and when I look them up, they're all wrong. The red is pretty faded, and I would like to replace them if possible. Are these even the right centercaps? I can't seem to find any information on them besides the WS6 caps, but the car isn't a WS6. Thanks for any help or ideas.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Teching In

So, I've learned some things, and just wanted to share in case anyone was interested in my journey. These are the correct center caps for these wheels, and I did find a new, less faded set, so I'm happy with that. They are not, however, the correct period wheels for my 2000. Even though these came off of a 1999 Trans Am, they belong to 01/02 cars, but they'll fit my car anyway and I like them a lot better than what she was ordered with. Have a great day everybody!

Stock 16" painted wheels

New polished aluminum wheel with new un-faded center cap
Old 07-03-2019, 06:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where did you find them? Junkyard or reproductions?
Old 07-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Facebook marketplace! It's been a wonderful resource many times. This person bought a '99 that came with another set of wheels, and he didn't want to keep the stock wheels so he sold them.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:59 AM
Teching In

Well, it's been a while, but here's an update. Last week I ordered the tires for the new wheels, and put them on the car. I also applied the pillar bird decals that I bought five years ago finally. I love all of it!

Old 04-27-2020, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 148 Likes on 134 Posts

Bird looks good!