Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

2014 single belt accessory drive system ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2014 single belt accessory drive system ?

So I was at a car show today and saw 2 Corvette's I remember they were 2014 and had only one serpentine belt. Looked like everything was on the passenger side, alt. A/C compressor etc. I'm building a 2006 Porsche Cayman LS3 and am looking for
the best accessory drive system for this project. I'm needing a alternator, A/C compressor and a water pump. Having it all on
the passenger side would give me more driver seating space as far as the fire-wall goes.
I can't find a picture / diagram / part numbers !! Seems odd but most everything I see is non factory holley stuff. Could you steer me in the right direction?
Old 06-19-2019, 12:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I just trying to get some help here, not being lazy it seems easy but I can't get good info. I saw the accessory drive i need but can't seem to get any definitive data/info
I have a LS3 crate engine it came with a crank pulley and a water pump, I'm looking for the passenger side single belt system.

********************************* I did trash a perfectly good Porsche engine in favor of a LS3 !!!!!!!!!