Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 1996 Comp T/A.. heads/cam/intake

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1996 Comp T/A.. heads/cam/intake

looking to see if i get any interest in my little project. I have a 1996 Comp T/A #84 of 172... i am the second owner.. the car is silver with the comp stripe down the middle.. just installed stock ported heads(done by Southern Style Race Engines in Florida) with 2.02 1.60 valves, iske double valvesprings, titanium locks and retainers, comp 1.6 roller rockers (probably will be replaced with shaft mount 1.6s by time of sale) and comp lifters.. The cam is a comp grind.. 230/236@ .050 the intake manifold was also fully ported by Southern Style.. lets see.. it also has an afpr, #30 svo injectors, msd coil and 6al, 58mm throttle body, Hooker longtubes, a mufflex 4 inch exhaust, and ram air... inside it has autometer sport-comp fuel press gauge, oil pres gauge, and air fuel (probably going to be replaced with wideband) on the pillar, shiftlight integrated in the pillar vent, and a pro 5.0 shifter (its a t56) EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE HAS ZERO (0) MILES.. the car is waiting to be tuned by Jeremy Formato in Tampa and should see well into the 400 range

The car also has full SLP bilstein level 2 suspension which also includes SFC's, LCA's, relocation brackets, panhard bar, all from BMR. SLP also included the 3.73 gear package with aluminum girdle and it has an aluminum driveshaft.

The previous owner who originally bought the car had the entire shortblock recalled by GM and somehow had it replaced with a 0 mile LT4 shortblock with 4 bolt main which now has 50k miles... i confirmed the 4 bolt main when the oil pan was dropped for the heads cam intake install..

I have all the paperwork on this car from both slp and gm to prove its authenticity.. the package also included the Comp T/A car cover and floor matts which have NEVER been in or on the car. I am entertaining all offers over $12,000 and the best way to get in touch with me is thru email @ studmann34@aol.com
Old 02-28-2006, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

do you post on Tampa racing? if you do I cant believe your selling this car! it is soooo nice, and you have done all that work. what are you getting after this?
Old 03-21-2006, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2kSnakeEater
do you post on Tampa racing? if you do I cant believe your selling this car! it is soooo nice, and you have done all that work. what are you getting after this?
yeah i do post on tampa racing... to be honest i really dont want to sell the car... its running great and its not even tuned yet! but i have to move on to my little turbo lt1 project
Old 03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Teching In

any pics
Old 04-24-2006, 02:18 AM
On The Tree

pics will be up next week