Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

496 in 2002 trans am fire up vid

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice
Old 12-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Okay its almost Xmas time and I havent done much to the poor MR. TA since it freakin cold outside!! Only Front end Black outs.. wow... BUT!!.... im in a giving mood!!! Alotta peep have asked for pics under hood.. Believe me i saw them and sry if anyone thought i was ignoring them or didnt see them, Im just kinda uptight In a local sense of what i throw on a public forum.. Its been a lil while since i logged in.. and Ive got a ton of 0 post members PMing me wanting pics and Times Dyno#s info that im kinda leary of.. but at same time i dont wanta burn anyone who keeps up with this thread and keeps giving me good feedback (which I truely appreicate!! each and every post!!) on all the work ive done to the car and may think im stuck up.. deff not the case.. Im just a grudge racer who has fun in being sneaky but at same time likes to help good people.. yea OIL and WATER!!! so Heres a 2nd vid i had made B4 The 1st one i made that i started this thread with.. Its got alot more pics of the work involved and yes.. Under the hood 2!!! and the very first time it fired off A lil bit way out of timing lmao!! ,, but What a feeling to hear it fire right off!!! Its sitting pretty now ready for spring Im currently finishing up its Tow vehicle a 1965 Chevy c10, Muscle truck will pull muscle car!! cammed V8, built trans, 70's front end disc brake Conv. debating on disc brake rear.. Ive gone thru it and hopefully by next week it will be turn key good to drive anywhere anytime.. Just need a trailor now.. Nuff ramble more TA..

http://media.putfile.com/PICS-37

PM for any help needed as well
Old 12-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Teching In

that is some bad work bro inspires me to get a move on on my project.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

holly crap i have always wondered if this could be done. and dam that is one mean *** car.
the sheer torque of the motor makes the car just twist like crazy.
great fn job bro. if i hade the funds i would do this.
A+++++++
Old 11-21-2009, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

So do we have any new updates since all the vids have disappeared? By the way that is still a pretty sick ride, but sweet as hell.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

I see only the motor lives now in your monte. Sad to see your Bird go to the junkyard for all the hard work ya did to it.

Quick Reply: 496 in 2002 trans am fire up vid