Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a detailer around Savannah, GA

Old 08-25-2010, 09:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for a detailer around Savannah, GA

Like the title, looking for a detailer around Savannah, GA. My car has some swirling, and every scratch is noticeable since its NBM. I looked on Autopia, but didn't find much info.
Thanks
Old 08-25-2010, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

i used to live in savannah, but don't know any detailers!! also my suggestion was going to be autopia, haha.

fwiw, you can buy a porter cable online or even at lowe's and then buy some swirl-x at autozone and either some nxt tech-wax at autozone as well, or if you don't mind buying online can get some black fire wet diamond sealant from amazon and do it all yourself. it's really a lot easier than you may think. it takes a long time, but it's easy work and you're not going to screw anything up with a porter cable. if i were you, i'd just go to lowe's and autozone and buy the stuff you need and do it yourself. you could knock all the work out in one saturday. you'll spend close to $200 for the merch that is required, but you'll have it at your disposal to use forever. also, you need a garage to work in. working in the sun is a bad idea, and working in shade that isn't a garage is bad because of all the particles that could get on your car and scratch the paint while you are doing it.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

forgot to mention you need a velcro backing plate, too. i don't think you'll be able to buy that locally, so follow one of the stores online via autopia.org.

Search this Thread