Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Muffler Shop East TN- Chattanooga, Knoxvile

Old 07-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Muffler Shop East TN- Chattanooga, Knoxvile

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good muffler shop to install a catback at a reasonable price in the East TN area? Currently in Chatt, but from the Knoxville area.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

Quick-O muffler does some decent work. I've heard alot of good things about West End muffler in Newport, TN. There's another place toward Oak Ridge, but I don't know who it is. Call Terry at Performance Products, 865-689-4700. He can tell you who it is.

I also know a guy who just had some work done at a place on Western Ave. Let me know if you want more info, and I'll get it.

Since you're in the Chatty area, a buddy of mine from GA always uses a guy over the state line in GA. He's an old-timer and does work at his house, and does "cash only" work. Again, LMK if you want more info.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slick68
Quick-O muffler does some decent work. I've heard alot of good things about West End muffler in Newport, TN. There's another place toward Oak Ridge, but I don't know who it is. Call Terry at Performance Products, 865-689-4700. He can tell you who it is.

I also know a guy who just had some work done at a place on Western Ave. Let me know if you want more info, and I'll get it.

Since you're in the Chatty area, a buddy of mine from GA always uses a guy over the state line in GA. He's an old-timer and does work at his house, and does "cash only" work. Again, LMK if you want more info.
Thanks, I appreciate the info. I found the place on Western Ave today doing a google search. Its called Mighty Muffler and Brake Center. They seemed to have several good reviews online. I think I may give them a call tomorrow. Heading that way this weekend for a wedding in Sevierville. Hopefully their prices are reasonable.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:36 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like a plan! Glad I could help.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Place on Western Ave. just quoted me $75, maybe a little more after they get a look at it. Definitely think I will be taking it there. Every other place I have called has quoted me $110, $125-$150, and $150-$185.

Search this Thread