Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

anyone here can recommend a shop in the NOLA area to tune my car

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone here can recommend a shop in the NOLA area to tune my car

Hi everone, I just brought a 2002 z06 with some mods done to it by the previous owner and he had it tune by gforce in Houston Texas..he told me that I can get even more power on it if I get a better tune which would be great but lately my car has been stalling on me..mainly on cold starts and occasionally on redlights..sometimes when stopped at a redlight the rpms will hit 200-300 rpms and then jump back to 800 rpm..is this normal with an aftermarket cam?
Old 11-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Teching In

Mr. Z06 im born and raised in Nola. Arent really any good shops left in that area. But I had my car tuned at Futral Motorsports. They are really good. In Walker, LA. Check out there website. Good luck bro. https://www.futralmotorsports.com/‎

Old 11-04-2013, 12:36 PM

Thanks flatfoot ill give them a call if I dont here anything from eps..I emailed them lastnight and because they are closer to me than futral and they have great reveiws(futral also has some great reveiws aswell).I also plan on haveing more work done aswell so I rather not have to travel to futral when I can go to eps..im not ruleing out futral at all its just eps is closer..if eps dosnt reply back ill head out to futral..

Quick Reply: anyone here can recommend a shop in the NOLA area to tune my car