Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Good turnout at Wednesday nite Hooters GP

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 07:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Good turnout at Wednesday nite Hooters GP

We had a good turn out last nite at the Hooters at GP mall..It was great to see some of the old crew and some new faces too.. ..news flash there was a BADANDY sighting..yes folks he is alive and breathing..the rumors of his demise were greatly exagerated(SP)..beleive it or not he has been consumed by studies at UGA ..anyway there were probably around 20 people who showed up..some had to leave before the whole crew got there..with work commitments..thanks for the effort.. and brother STARK traveled all the way from Douglasville to honor us with his presence..he has just finished a cam install and his car sounds badass to say the least..Billie Lawler did the tune on it for him but he did the rest of the install himself and was rightfully proud of his accomplishment.. way to go Mike!!..There was some discussion about rotating the meeting to different locations around the ATL...the Southern Nationals are in town weekend after this... maybe a group will get together and go up and check out the race...This **** is getting long now time to wrap it up...thanks for everyones participation see ya all next week
Old 05-05-2005, 08:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, definately a good showing last nite...
I like the rotation idea, keep the scenery fresh
Old 05-05-2005, 08:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dre01SS
Yeah, definately a good showing last nite...
I like the rotation idea, keep the scenery fresh

I liked the idea too
Old 05-05-2005, 09:22 AM
TECH Regular

Thanks for the kind words Steve! I'm sorry i missed the BadAndy sighting, glad to hear he's still with us! I enjoyed hanging out and meeting some new people and would gladly drive to which ever "Hot Spot" Hooters the group decides to meet at. I understand money's tight for some people and i think it was Mike who suggested we meet at "the varsity" in the lower deck, central location and cheap food. Just an idea. Once again i need to say OMG Jason that cars sounds Kicka$$!! Glad you finally got it going man.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:18 AM
11 Second Club

I had a blast.
Definitely looking fwd to the next one
Old 05-05-2005, 11:21 AM
Banned

i would suggest the douglasville hooters but all the girls except for one or two should be workin at mcdonalds instead
Old 05-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Let me know when and where the next meet is, I might be able to scrounge up some gas money to drive to ATL. I have been involved in the BMW scene for a little while, but since my new purchase of American Muscle I haven't been able to get the grin off my face everytime I launch. I would love to get involved in some meets and meet up with everyone.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:27 PM
TECH Regular

Harsh, but SO true!!
Last time i went there, those girls were clueless.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 30thAnnivLT1
Let me know when and where the next meet is, I might be able to scrounge up some gas money to drive to ATL. I have been involved in the BMW scene for a little while, but since my new purchase of American Muscle I haven't been able to get the grin off my face everytime I launch. I would love to get involved in some meets and meet up with everyone.

Bout Damn time I saw a car with real mans engine in it around this section.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 30thAnnivLT1
Welcome hope to see u soon at next one.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Welcome to the section sir..the G9 gathering is happening the last weekend of this month. There will be some fine F Bodies from all over the country there. You might want to make the trip for that one. It runs for three days.

Quick Reply: Good turnout at Wednesday nite Hooters GP