Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Charlotte,NC meet (Palace) July 21st

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Are there any bad boys here? Yes, but they left" -You me and, dupree. Lol, we'll have to play that one by ear there matt. -Jim
Originally Posted by fastmatt98
Hey Jim bring out the strippers and I'll be at your place. Shhhhhhhhhhh watch out for my wife lol.
Hey Marshell whats Hmmm mean? You better bring your old *** out and while your at it go turn up Brian W's pacemaker and get him out of the house. Hell the guys prolly buying another old hot rod. He's been MIA for a while now.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:51 PM
12 Second Club

Hey everyone. Im also in charlotte NC. I know this is very random...but there is this stupid ***..with a turbo LS integra, claims to have 650hp and a 250 shot nitrous. (the HP is without the nitrous) He thinks he can beat any car out there. And he is willing to put up $2,000 cash. Does anyone locally have a built car that can whoop his ***?? I dont wanna bother trying with my all bolt on LT1...so i just wanna see someone hand him his own ***. hahaha
Old 07-24-2006, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

I have been to the Kannapolis almost every month and it has been awesome!!! It's really a shame that it's gonna be shut down. I will be there for the finale Aug 5. Hope to see some of you there. Not sure I will take my SOM SS though b/c my IL plates will be expired and I won't have a chance to get NC plates I can't believe the DMV isn't open on saturdays here
Old 07-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CaMaRoMoE
Hey everyone. Im also in charlotte NC. I know this is very random...but there is this stupid ***..with a turbo LS integra, claims to have 650hp and a 250 shot nitrous. (the HP is without the nitrous) He thinks he can beat any car out there. And he is willing to put up $2,000 cash. Does anyone locally have a built car that can whoop his ***?? I dont wanna bother trying with my all bolt on LT1...so i just wanna see someone hand him his own ***. hahaha

i let the b/f in on this one, he has a pretty quick 03 cobra... he says this:
"tell them if they put up the money well do it but we split the winnings"
Old 07-31-2006, 09:12 PM
12 Second Club

Does anyone know of any good machine shops around here?? I need my block rebuilt real fast....
Old 07-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Launching!

the b/f's motor for his GT is at KT Engines in the concord area right now - it's been there for over 2 months, but i hear they do awesome work. there's also one here in lancaster that we've used - the guy's name who runs it is M.E. Combs, but i dont know the business name. KT's website is www.ktengines.com if you're interested.

STAY AWAY from Precision in Belmont. they are the reason we had to find another machine shop. the b/f's cousin (who the GT belonged to, before he got killed) took the motor there with .020 over pistons and told them he needed the block .020 over - they bored it .028 over, and we've had 2 spun bearings since then (we didnt know what was wrong).
Old 07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
12 Second Club

thanks!! I'll call Ktengines in the morning.

Quick Reply: Charlotte,NC meet (Palace) July 21st