Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Enterprise, Dothan, Ozark area folks

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enterprise, Dothan, Ozark area folks

Im on vacation visiting familiy down here, where do you hang out and when? Oh yeah, also how's Cottonwood hooking up these days?
Old 07-17-2006, 07:55 AM
On The Tree

theres a few of us around here. I've been trying to find some local f-body people around here myself and so far i've found one group, but they don't get together too much. I know they go to Enterprise once or twice during the month, and i know they got together last friday night but i had to work. You might wanna PM 00byrd on here, his name is Travis, he lives in Dothan also, he might be able to tell you somethin. He's the one who invited me to Enterprise with the other guys last month. And if you get on ls2.com, you can PM 01TAM6, he's from Opp and his name is Chris. How long do you plan on being down here? If you were planning on going down to Panama City Beach any, i know theres a good bit of people that always hang out down there. Anyways, let me know if they reply wanna get something up, i'de like to get out and meet some of the local f-body people myself. -- Cody
Old 07-17-2006, 07:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RomanK
Im on vacation visiting familiy down here, where do you hang out and when? Oh yeah, also how's Cottonwood hooking up these days?
oh, and cottonwood, i haven't been myself since they re-did the track last year, but i heard it hooks a lot better now.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

If you're still going to be here, several (black) fbodies usually show up for the cruise in at dairy queen in enterprise the first sat night of the month. other than that.... no one really gets together much anymore.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

They also get together 2nd Saturday of every month
in Ozark, every 3rd Saturday of the month in Dothan,
and i dont know about the fourth Sat. but 01tam6
(chris) is on here too so you can try to pm him on
here too. Also try wicked_hugger99 on here too (ryan).
Old 07-19-2006, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

there's no point in pm'ing ryan. he's a hermit..... plus, if he actually does leave his cave and tells you he'll be somewhere, add at least 1.5 hours to the time before expecting him. trust me.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:07 PM
TECH Addict

Cottonwood has improved quite a bit. Still not really any decent gatherings dowin in Enterprise, as far as I know. There are a few people, but most of the really interesting folks aren't in the LS1 arena.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:52 AM
On The Tree

hey guys, check out www.panamacitylsx.com ...NEW car club/forums with lots of local people all around alabama and NW florida...and a few people from way out west and on the east coast who come around...everyone is invited...