Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

2001 SOM Trans Am M6-Last of 2001 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 01:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 SOM Trans Am M6-Last of 2001 For Sale

Hey guys im helping sale this locally so i posted it here...my friend from the Georgia FBody Association passed away and we are trying to get his car sold...It's a 430rwhp 2001 SOM TA M6...i will post a link to his site which has not been updated since before he died..has all the mods and missing a few..pics are there as well the car is claimed by ase to be the last of 2001..not sure if thats true or not...it has been garage kept since it was bought and is just like new..paint in excellent condition and no scratches dents etc...76xxx miles, one owner never been beat abused...the guy who owned it was in his sixties...it is capable of spinning the tires in first second and third WITH the traction control on..without it you can forget traction..the motor was built right and no shortcuts were taken...full exhaust system with flp headers hi flo cats and a corsa exhaust..best sounding car i have ever heard honestly..comp cammed as well and all supporting mods...4.11 gears and knocks down 21 mpg..his wife is asking 18k which i know is high but if i had it i would buy it in a heartbeat..if you are interested please pm me....the car is located in newnan ga...thanx guys

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/306812